Wetwork : I'm going to cry

Just somehow blew a C4 on final breach doing one shots with the mp5, this is my last mission and its making me cry, should i not be doing this solo? i would try multi but surely it will make the breaches so much harder

God i wish their was an easier way to do this :(

It's definatly ALOT easier to do this level on your own, just like most 90% of the Spec Ops missions. I followed Mr360Games guide on YouTube. Here it is :-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsXNZWvQkBw]YouTube- MW2 Wetwork IW's Best Veteran SOLO Guide[/ame]

Once you've tried it a couple times, it becomes so much easier.

I Personally found Speed RUn on this Spec Op harder so if ur like me then this is 4 U

MIND U THIS PROCESS IS MUCH LONGER ETA ~15 min [mine was 11]

If people are finding this mission hard with the speed run for some reason or your partner just keeps screwing up in the second breach, heres my solo guide so you cant be mad at anyone but yourself if you still cant kill the four hostiles in the second breach. :p

BTW guys: this method is slow but a sure and easier way for people who just cant do it

ET time of completion can be anything from 10 - 16 minutes

You can start off by using your standard M4 and just use whatever secondary you want either the MG4 or stick with the shotgun.

The First Breach is just plain easy, knock off the three guys and run down to the gate, instead of spraying the enemies, you can stand on the planks and noob tube the incoming wave of enemies (if you cant really understand what im talking about you can watch the start of the speed run, this shows where to noob tube it perfectly)

After killing the first wave of enemies , blow up the two Gas Tanks .

Afterwards you need to eliminate the four hostiles that are upstairs,(UNLESS THEY ALREADY DIED WITH THE FIRST WaVE OF ENEMIES YOU KILLED) . once you kill them , switch you secondary weapon for the AT4 which is located near the planks of wood directly in front of you . You should now be equipped with a M4 with Grenade Launcher and your rocket Launcher. After picking up the AT4 a new wave of enemies should pop out, you should also notice that a few enemies are rappelling down. While they are rappelling down, run down the stairs(place claymores on the stairs if you need a precautionary) and go to the two gas tanks you blew up, and hide in between, when the chopper comes down either shoot it down with the AT4 or your grenade launcher(whichever you find easier to use). (USE THE TWO GAS TANKS AS COVER FROM ITS FIRE WHILE YOU WAIT FOR IT TO STABILIZE ITS HOVERING). after taking down the chopper you can simply go the the left of the gas tank and pick off your enemies as they run down the stairs:uzi:.

Once you think all of the enemies are neutralized you can slowly advance upstairs again, after nearing the two gas tanks upstairs a few enemies should run in from the right, after eliminating the wave of hostiles just blow up the two gas tanks to be sure they dont kill you. Afterwards slowly start to advance again, when you near the end of the hallway, get to some cover as there will be enemies in the corridor as you turn right, after eliminating the second to last wave of enemies, pick up a thermal F200 and advance upstairs. when you reach the top of the stairs and HEAR THE SMOKE BOMBS GOING OFF, RUN DOWN AND GET TO A SPOT WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE STAIRCASE YOU JUST RAN DOWN FROM that way, as they run down to kill you, you can have a massacre spree. After about 4 or 5 groups of smoke bombs go off the area should be clear. Slowly make your way up and hug the container right beside the stair case . Then take out the men on the Windows on the second floor on the last area using your thermal scope. WATCH OUT FOR MACHINE GUN NESTS. Once the area is fully clear , just pick a door and switch to your M4 red dot sight.

*If you breach from*

Left Door : a guy will the incoming from the left to knife you , watch out for him , the remaining three guys should be a simple job just take your time as there are C4 Everywhere .

Right Door : a guy will the incoming from the right to knife you and the rest is pretty much the same.

I did this on my first attempt when I did it on my old tag but when I tried to beat it again on my current one it took me quite a few tries.

Getting to that last breach wasn't a problem but when you get there it's important to then take the guys out in a certain order. I think the guy crouched down was the one that kept screwing me, he needs taking out quickly cos he shoots you very soon after the breach.

Wetwork is balls. It's not that it's overly difficult, it's just that there's such a great potential for screwing up at the final breach. This one took me awhile too, as I needed to find a partner who actually knew what they were doing.

I probably wouldn't bother trying it by myself because it's generally easier with two since you can revive the other person if they get downed, but that's just personal preference.