Game won't load after the credits (small spoilers)

mh2k

I've just completed the last level (those who have completed know) watched the cut scenes, then the credits then the end cut scene after the credits.

As the game try's to load up Chapter 13, Peter and Gwen, the game stays on the loading screen, allowing me to flick through hints & news feed but won't load the game back up.

Gone back and re-done the last level twice now and the same thing happens.

Anyone else had this problem?

Thanks mate, looks like I'm starting again, tried uninstalling the game from console, clearing cache just hoping it might fix it, nothing!

I need to play through it again on Super Hero anyway, so may aswell start with that and get the final difficulty achievement.

yes, you can free roam after you beat the game. some people are just experiencing a glitch to where its not loading after they beat it.

but im saying, u could just do all side stuff before the final mission to avoid any issues rather than risk it.

Its the costumes messing up the game at least the ones were not supposed to have yet I beat my first playthrough in scarlet spider outfit and there was no problem. I was in the big time one on my super hero playthrough and it wouldn't load. Play offline with your date to December and that should fix the problem. Some people have said it has to be the date you set it to to unlock the costumes in the first place I'm not sure if that's necessary but I did do it and it loaded afterwards.

well it has also just happened to me too but not one of those things alone worked for me but i did manage in the end! heres what i did...

1. disconnect inetrnet and change time and date to past dec 2012

2. clear cache

3. move save data from HDD to internal memory

4. removed external HDD

5. loaded game from previous checkpoint using save from internal memory

then boom bang a bang my game worked :)

hope this helps everyone else :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah I tried all of these and none of them work.

I'm in the same boat. Tried every thing and nothing seems to work. I luckily made a back up of my save but it's like 4 hours behind where I was so I'm reluctant to use it. Is there anything else on this that has come up?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
well it has also just happened to me too but not one of those things alone worked for me but i did manage in the end! heres what i did...

1. disconnect inetrnet and change time and date to past dec 2012

2. clear cache

3. move save data from HDD to internal memory

4. removed external HDD

5. loaded game from previous checkpoint using save from internal memory

then boom bang a bang my game worked :)

hope this helps everyone else :)

thz man i did the same thing as you wrote and worked for me 2

I had this happen to me 2 nights ago. Moved save to a thumb drive, cleared cache, booted up the game refusing the update. Once I was able to get outside, hit the guide button, signed into Live, restarts the game, hit continue now I can continue with no issue. Moved the save back to the HDD and continued on my way. I was using the Big Hit suit for most of the game.

• 2 weeks later...