• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT-XxStearnzyxX

Age-25

Lvl-20

Character-Clap Trap.....haha Vault Hunter-Assassin

Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Mic=Yes but its not a turtle beach because they don't work on my tv :(

I have not finished the game, I do not have any extra content yet. I want to finish up the game then purchase the extra content. If anyone wants to join in on a game with me please feel free! I do not want to get level boosted just want to play the game and have some fun!

|(-_-)|

Just got the Game of the Year addition and am at lvl 17 Commando.

Looking to do the "Friendship Rules" at least.

But if you're trying to lvl up or just want to play, feel free to send me a LIVE message. My tag is JonHu

I'm usually play during the week after 5pm Pacific and then any time on the weekends.

P.S. I haven't touched the DLC, just doing the original story mode, then going to DLC.... so I have a lot of game playing to do. :)

Just got the game - Game of the Year edition, did finish Borderlands 1, and at lvl 30 commando.

Just seeing if anyone is still playing this game for fun and wants to do some co-ops. Send me a message on live: JonHu

Edited by JonHu

Looking for help with the raid bosses, please! Stuck on Terramorphous, Hyperius, Gee, and Pyro Pete. Haven't started the Sir Hammerlock and Tiny Tina DLC's yet, but will probably need help with their raid bosses in the future, as well. :p

I'm playing together with my husband - I'm a level 50 commando and he's a level 50 gunzerker. We're on almost every night around 12 PM to 3 PM Eastern time. Send me a message if you're willing to help!

GT: Mrs Bader

Still looking for someone to help/do:

-You will Die, Seriously

-Rounds 3-5 of last slaughterhourse

-Help level new characters to get there related achievements(I am axton so need, gunzerker, deception, phaselock)

-Purple class mod

-10 pictures of Moxxi from Campaign of carnage(all badasses are 49-51 now)