rival gyms

NE football

How the hell do I get to fight a rival mine says 2 days till next rival what's up with that?

You have to wait until the countdown is over i suppose to fight a rival gym. Mine is 1 day and 9 hours until we get a rival gym. I don't know how it's going to work, but all i know is it's going to be hellish with the 20+ people for the gym i'm in.

You have to wait until the countdown is over i suppose to fight a rival gym. Mine is 1 day and 9 hours until we get a rival gym. I don't know how it's going to work, but all i know is it's going to be hellish with the 20+ people for the gym i'm in.

If you are able to select a rival gym, should another one be made?

I've literally just started getting into this game and was wondering about the gyms. If you are able to pick your rival, I think another X360B Gym should be created so we can keep the fights within ourselves, but I'm not sure how the rivalry will work.

I have no idea how the rival gyms work actually. But I know that some other x360a members have their own gyms. So if it comes down to we can pick our own... we'll go with that and half will join the other side (hopefully it doesn't reset the clock for a rival match for them). If it's random assignment... we can just hope the other side is willing to fight us.