Does Xbox360/PS3 have the biggest high scoring library ever?

Plue

I swear, I don't remember buying this many games. Let's get this out of the way, I DO follow reviewers. I don't care about your opinion on if the reviewers are bad and ect. I'm just saying, I have never seen so many games in one generation score an 8.5 or higher. The closest thing that comes to mind is the PS2. Anyone have any input? Thanks! :woop:

Edited by Plue

It's not that there are more awesome games coming out, it's because reviews are now massively top-heavy:

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/4118/1315159660139.png

LMAO! I love this diagram. It may also be correct. DO you think this means reviewers need an overhaul to their system?

Like the picture says, anything under 8 pretty much sucks. Bribes? Maybe being too generous? Who knows, I just know I don't read them.

I don't read them either. It's all about the individual's opinion really. For example, I don't really get into Gears of War like everyone else does. And GameStop is forever letting me know about the highly-anticipated games coming out and what to know if I want to put anything down on it, but I don't because I don't know if I myself will like it or not.