Is it just me or does this look like a REALLY easy 1K pts?

I don't want to sound like I'm being pompus or anything, but after reading over the list it really doesn't look like it's going to be that hard. I mean, look at the first game and man was that time consuming with the 100 kills with..., 500 kills with... etc... This one doesn't really have anything like that except for the Destroy 200 Terror Spider Droids. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really upset about it, but it just seems like they didn't put as much effort into the achievements this go around. Anyone else? :confused: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1297/UPswlOg=.jpgArachnophobia20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngDestroy 200 Terror Spider Droids.

Edited by Trdis Trvler
Change

Depends how hard the hardest difficulty is I spose, number one had some tricky parts ... mainly the cheap junkyard boss!

Other than that wasn't too bad.

I also hope there isn't a pull a star destroyer out the sky section ...

Also I think this time they are not so bothered as they not even calling the different difficulties names like sith master etc.

The achievments are completly different from tfc1 ... good thing is you won't need to farm those achievment which is good but those achievments will get through the game as we progress, some of them might be hard. (for a real challenge play Unleashed difficulty (hardest) and try the 300 kill without dying this will be hard lol))

If Unleashed is anything like Sith Master, this will not even be close to an easy 1k. I recently replayed TFU for PS3 getting the platinum using the health refill glitch, and i honestly don't remember how i beat my 360 version without using that glitch. Did you play Sith Master? that difficulty was brutal, especially because the controls weren't as tight as they needed to be. I hope they make Unleashed a bit more managable, and I breezed through the demo on hard, but they also crank up your abilities in the demo so... we'll see.

If Unleashed is anything like Sith Master, this will not even be close to an easy 1k. I recently replayed TFU for PS3 getting the platinum using the health refill glitch, and i honestly don't remember how i beat my 360 version without using that glitch. Did you play Sith Master? that difficulty was brutal, especially because the controls weren't as tight as they needed to be. I hope they make Unleashed a bit more managable, and I breezed through the demo on hard, but they also crank up your abilities in the demo so... we'll see.

Finished both, 360 & PS3, without codes. Was Master hard, yes, but not impossible. It only took me an extra couple of hours to beat it. The hardest part for me was the Bull Rancor to be honest. I'm thankful that they are not having the farming like the first.

I am about to attempt TFU1, and they look rather boring to complete. I agree with the above poster, in that achievements should either be fun or test skill; patience should be seperate.

I don't remember it being that long of a grind, I just reloaded the first levels docking platform, cleared all enemies but 1, let die, repeated. I am sure there are even faster grind spots in the guide by now, shouldn't be too boring.

Hopefully TFU2 will be challenging with the Gold Challenges, something about clearing levels flawlessly without making a mistake should be a real test

The first one was a pig to complete on the hardest difficulty as was the first lot of DLC.

I hope they haven't made it as difficult this time as it just gets tedious and totally frustrating and probably will lose them sales.

Let hope also that the inevitable DLC isn't glitched and have achievements that actually unlock

Yea i didnt think the first TFU1 was that hard on the hardest diff. i completed it without any glitches, but there were some challenging parts especally in the begining of the game. I really hope this game isnt easier than the first if it is about the same difficulty i would be happy.