Most hours clocked into one game?

Kangaroo Swagg

Don't get me wrong Halo 3 can never be equaled (I never play Hal 2 online) but I just remember enjoying Reach more.

Maybe because it was more recent and wasn't as annoyingly competitive at times with True Skill ranking. I don't know :p I mean, you can call me a hypocrite if you'd like and tell me to stop bashing Reach, because I played that game TONS during '10/'11. Not sure how many hours, but definitely tons.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even want to know how much hours I have in older Pokemon games (Gameboy Color ones), RuneScape or Battlefield 1942/1943 (shame on me for not remembering which one it actually was)

On the 360, I have 800+ hours into Oblivion, 800+ Pro Club matches on FIFA 12 plus a ton of Career, friendlies and UT, so that'll be a lot as well. SHould also be around 300 hours in Skyrim (nowhere as much as I hoped tbh)

Sigh...Halo Reach had the least enjoyable online experience. Halo 2 and Halo 3 were years ahead of it. Don't hate me though, I know you guys have your opinions. I just need to bash on Halo Reach every time I see it mentioned.

I've noticed this, it's the 2nd time this week i've seen you reply with your discontent towards Reach. I see your Reach hate and I raise you an "I FREAKIN LOVED REACH".

I easily put the most time into Halo 3.. I left that off my previous tally but I played it online for nearly a year so it's gotta be up there.

Seriously though, only Halo I didn't like was Anniversary and just the campaign end of it because the MP just added 6 more maps to Reach. ODST was kinda crappy too.

Lots of people hate Call of Duty because it does the same thing over and over and over... Halo threw a curveball with Reach so maybe that's why I enjoyed it so much because it was very different. To each their own... but Reach rocked. :dance: