Bullshit controls!!!

I am SO sick of these controls! It's bad enough to move the "right" thumbstick and have to press a button at the same time... but when you have to "snipe" those bandits in the Motor Inn with these same horrible controls... Why couldn't these idiot programmers make "shooting" be done with the right trigger?

I won't play it on Xbox One until I can re-map the buttons (the "A" button, in particular) to the right trigger! The controls for this game is awful! If the rest of the game wasn't awesome... I wouldn't have gotten it at all!!

I swear it's like the devs developed the game using the controls for the original playstation.

[uPDATE] Hey... this is weird... I just tried to get through this sequence (again), and even though you are prompted to "Shoot :abut:" - you can actually use the Right Trigger to shoot the gun! I wasn't "testing" whether this would work or not... I just decided to give it another go, and "instinctively" pulled the right trigger and wasn't even aware I was using it to shoot... until I noticed I was actually abe to shoot these bandits.

Now why isn't there any prompt for using the right-trigger instead, for shooting? It's certainly more natural.

Edited by Restricted-Access

I am SO sick of these controls! It's bad enough to move the "right" thumbstick and have to press a button at the same time... but when you have to "snipe" those bandits in the Motor Inn with these same horrible controls... Why couldn't these idiot programmers make "shooting" be done with the right trigger?

I won't play it on Xbox One until I can re-map the buttons (the "A" button, in particular) to the right trigger! The controls for this game is awful! If the rest of the game wasn't awesome... I wouldn't have gotten it at all!!

I could have sworn that the right trigger actually does fire the gun, and I just played this episode less than a week ago. In any case, it's hardly a difficult section; was it really worth making a whole thread?

I could have sworn that the right trigger actually does fire the gun, and I just played this episode less than a week ago. In any case, it's hardly a difficult section; was it really worth making a whole thread?

I just discovered this and was editing my post while you made YOUR post - and YES, it WAS worth posting, because I am not the only who has ever complained about these controls... so blow it out your ass! Trying to aim with the right thumstick AND hit the A button (or any other button you are prompted for) IS difficult!!!

I just discovered this and was editing my post while you made YOUR post - and YES, it WAS worth posting, because I am not the only who has ever complained about these controls... so blow it out your ass! Trying to aim with the right thumstick AND hit the A button (or any other button you are prompted for) IS difficult!!!

Wow, wtf is your problem? Tone down the hostility.