Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

If anyone wants to leech some wins off of me, just wing me over a PM or FR. I have the full 1k for this game already, so I won't be requiring any wins from you.

This is a hard game to find boosting buddies for, so I hope I can at least make things a bit easier for other people that have trouble finding guys to play with.

Won't be online till next Thursday night, since my 360's at home and I'm at my college dorm during weekdays.

My timezone is GMT + 1.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Messaged Dennoman on Xbox Live, no response. I guess that's a no.

I also need the 60 wins achievement. Anyone willing to do it? Gamertag is

Ken says CHAR

Message me if anyone is game.

I'm not online during the week so I couldn't answer you, but sadly the answer is indeed no :p

"No" as in "no, I'm not boosting the full 60 wins anywhere, but I am willing to let u kick my ass about 10-15 times for some wins". I will however hook u up with some other people in my list that added me for the wins.

I feel like some sort of lonely hearts bureau :p

• 2 weeks later...
im looking for a boosting partner for the online achievements in this game.

send me a message or FR on XBL GT- Lil skillz 00

I might be able to help you this weekend after I finish with kidkendude. I might help you with 20 at most then, doing all at once gets boring way fast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i havent attempted online yet and am lookinf for a partner to boost

i dont even know what the online achievements are, i assume its just 4 win xxx matches??

message me on live i am from uk and on wed thur and fri cheers

won about 45 matches out of the 60 required and everyone i have boosted with has finished it with other people so please message me so i can get this done. prefer to actually play the game instead of just standing there like a spare prick at a wedding but whatever to get it done-many thanks!!!

Edited by Marketman316
update

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...