Free for Gold Members!

Nurd Alurt

I started the game over again with a new agent. Collecting orbs is extremely addicting. Hopefully a third game is in the works.

So if you start a new game with a new agent, the orbs get reset, right? I might just do this because I'm 25 agility orbs and about 50 hidden orbs away from the achievements, but I have no clue where they are. But then again, I might not, since the agent's stats all get reset.

Or I might just follow the video guides in here and go through them one by one...

First played it in 2007 thought it was rubbish, Just played it again and my opinion hasn't changed!

Eh, some liked it, some did not. I personally loved it. It was a different kind of game for the time. Now there are a shitload of open-world sandbox games that aren't as fun. At first, I didn't like Crackdown 2, but once I got the Toy Box DLC and got those boot thrusters, I LOVED it! Wish they had them in Crackdown 1; it would make the Rooftop Races so much easier. Hope they return in Crackdown 3.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Okay, this may be a dumb question, but I'm looking all around La Murge after getting in a couple cars.... where in the world is the garage?! I was just running around, trying to figure the game out, and now I'm "lost," so when it tells me to return a vehicle to the garage.... I can't find it! :(

EDIT: NM, not thinking about having the ability to spawn from the Keep, I did so and made sure to pay attention. :p

Edited by jswartz0181

It gave me an error saying my credit card info couldn't be retrieved please use microsoft points or try again later...

Then it took me back to download and its working, weird lol. It's 6.15gb if anyone wants to know

Yeah, for those of us that don't want to enter the credit card or Paypal information for a FREE game, just choose to "Use Microsoft Points" at checkout. I guess since you're downloading something from XBLM, even if it's free, it still asks for some form of payment. This happened to me with Assassin's Creed II as well. So, just "Use Microsoft Points" instead of entering your credit card or Paypal info (unless you already have them in there, which I do not).

The game doesn't suck like everyone is saying. its just REALLY HARD if you play solo. which none of my friends play this game, so i'm stuck playing it by myself. Just started playing it now, and its pretty good so far!

It gets a lot easier, just focus more on building your skills. Go around the streets and focus on explosives and physical strength, throw grenades, use the lobber, and kick the shit out of enemies to get yourself up to 3-4 stars in each slot. Dying comes at no penalty so don't hold back and be conservative with free play leveling. Once explosives are high, you can get the cluster grenade and clear out the insides of buildings with one nade pretty easily. As tempting as it is to run-and-gun, take advantage of corridors and tight spots especially when trying to assassinate enemy leaders. The more you play the more you will improve like most games where you level up.

I'm pretty experienced with Crackdown and i'm down to jump in with you to help you out sometime, I got all the agility orbs and a lot of achievements so I just play for fun and will be willing to help.

So can you still access the Halo 3 beta, or...? :p

Joke aside, this game is really fun. Got a question though, what's a good way to build up my explosives skill? My shrapnel grenade is all I have right now, so it feels like a grind. I'm still working on taking out the first gang, fwiw.

So can you still access the Halo 3 beta, or...? :p

Joke aside, this game is really fun. Got a question though, what's a good way to build up my explosives skill? My shrapnel grenade is all I have right now, so it feels like a grind. I'm still working on taking out the first gang, fwiw.

Granted, it's as far into the game as I am, but after you get to dealing with the Volk, it should blow up real quick (pun totally intended). :p