New Title Update Adds Avatar Awards!

COLENBLOKER

The Behemoth just released a title update that among other things, adds 2 new avatar awards. I just started Castle Crashers to try and get these 2 awards and they pop up automatically if you have done both of these things already, which is good because it is a lot of playing to get to the part where you beat that brute.

Knight Helmet Orange - Defeat any boss without using magic

Animal Orb- Cardinal - Go to the Industrial Castle and Defeat the beefy Brute.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6181/6083711393_c648c639fa_m.jpg

Here is a link to the actual post by The Behemoth

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1wSrPY/devblog.thebehemoth.com/2011/08/26/castle-crashers-title-update-2/

Edited by COLENBLOKER

After the title update, all my knights returned to level 1, and I unlocked no avatar awards. Was bummed a bit. Did this happen to anyone else?

nope. i went through to see who all i've unlocked and their levels since i'm sure its been at least a year since i've fired the game up, and everyone was still their respective levels.

Did anyone else notice they changed the stats on some weapons? Namley the ones from the older DLC. The Golden sword from the King pack and the Chainsaw from the necromancers pack used to be lvl 1 with pretty good stats. Now they are both lvl 30 with mediocre stats. We paid for the better weapons, why would they change them on us?

:confused:

I downloaded the Pink Knight Pack first, then fired up CC. Once when my update completed, poof, two free Avatar Awards. :)

It's great that this game is still getting support. I hope Battleblock Theater comes out soon.

Me too. Effing sweet. I wish you could get all the guys helmets (green for the win) but this is still an awesome free thing.

After the title update, all my knights returned to level 1, and I unlocked no avatar awards. Was bummed a bit. Did this happen to anyone else?

It happened to me. It was like I had never played the game before. I'm a bit disappointed that my super high level grey knight is no more.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...