Three Man Army Glitched?

blfire

I will try that thanks.

I had to do that to get it to work. However, I managed to get Trevor and Franklin to hang out before they'd actually met each other in the story. Felt kind of weird when Michael introduced them when they'd been chatting like they'd known each other for a while in the car.

Hey i try this 1000000 times, i also try bring the characters toghether in the game but it dont let me call the second person ! what i do wrong or i missed? im at 59,99 procent

I gonna hate this cauze i have already restarted my playtrough

Have you rang one person, then before you actually picked him up, rang the second person? That's how you get them to hang out together.

I don't mean to be rude, but a lot of people are immune to advice. The answer has been already posted and yet people blindly reply without noticing the answer. No offence to RudeBoy in particular but this is everywhere in the GTA V forums.

With a game as widely regarded as GTA, you get a lot of morons flock to forums they normally wouldn't looking for advice. You just have to tolerate them.

I'm ringing back to back :(

Try calling the first guy, drive over near him but don't actually pick him up. Then call the second guy. That is what I actually did.

I was using Franklin and called Michael, drove over parked down the block and then called Trevor. There was even scripted dialog where Franklin said "I'm going to hang with Michael do you want to come too?" and Trevor is like "Sure sounds good" or something. Then the second stick figure popped up. I crossed the street to get Michael, drove over to pick up Trevor and then was off to the airport.