Can Anyone Confirm that you need 180/180 points in remix tour to face the beastie boy

TroubledReaper

Can Anyone Confirm that you need 180/180 points in remix tour to face the Beastie Boys??? I am not so sure...it says I have 14 more points until I unlock the last zone...is the Beastie Boys boss battle not in the last zone? I ask simply because if I have to get 180/180...i may just give up on this achievement...

Can Anyone Confirm that you need 180/180 points in remix tour to face the Beastie Boys??? I am not so sure...it says I have 14 more points until I unlock the last zone...is the Beastie Boys boss battle not in the last zone? I ask simply because if I have to get 180/180...i may just give up on this achievement...

I'm not 100% sure yet, but my guess is yes... considering you have to beat Classic Campaign 6 times to get all the related achievements, it would make sense that they wanted you to complete remix tour all the way through at least once... whenever I'm 100% about this answer (either from experience or enough people saying it), I'll make sure to update the info on my guide...

This has now been confirmed in this thread.

I'm at the very end of my 2nd play - through, I spent a whole day writing out the guide and it slowed down my play, but when I get 1 Shot Fire (which will be soon) I will test it, although, if 1 shot fire goes 2 ways, I can tell you right now It will make boss battles a nightmare!

I hope this works *crosses fingers* it would make y life soooo much easier