Mission Mode Videos & Help Thread V2.0

Midersaw

Sorry for the second thread, but after trying to consolidate notations under the video links I ran out of space. Just trying to put all the information in one spot to make it easier to find for everybody. All the youtube videos are credited to VesperArcade, and the specific mission notations are credited to the original author.

#10: X-factor ONLY when the opponent is hit by the final hit of the Shinku Hadouken, which should send him flying upwards. You will reach the ground before him or along with him and you'll have all the time in the world to jump and do the second hyper to complete this combo. Also, the hitbox for the first Shinku appears to be very small. I suggest hitting it only on the second hit of the airborn Tatsumaki. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: X-factor all the way. It helps to take away the randomness of the air S connecting with the ground S in the last part of the combo as you'll fall down faster and dramatically cut down the frames on the ground S. The only time I haven't managed to hit the ground S is when her air S connected with only 1 hit (should normally connect with 3-4). [credit: Dennoman]

#9: Delay the j.S as much as you can (it's not of vital importance to do this, but it helps), and when you land call Viper immediately. Wait until Viper jumps out and lands on the floor (before actually doing the Burning Kick). This is when you do the OTG toy touch, if you do it while Viper is jumping out (before she lands), it won't connect. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#8: You should let EX Spinning Bird Kick go for as long as possible (during this you're holding down). X-Factor, and do crouching H, and then push up, and when you see Chun leave the ground do the air Spinning Bird Kick. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10: When you do the Stilleto Kick, you should drop just below Storm (your head will be below Storm's head a bit). Also, when you do Low Voltage, you have to cancel into Maximum Voltage almost immediately. You can't really hit confirm the 2, you just gotta do them both and just pray shit works out lol. Also, sometimes Storm may drop too low to a point where only 1 or 2 hits on Maximum Voltage will hit Storm and she'll drop out. If that ever happens, just X-Factor right away rather than let the super finish, and you'll be fine. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10: No faffing about with this one, your timing has to be pretty much perfect or not far from it. I think the key to this one is to activate your air hyper as late as you possibly can, so Ammy only just has her paws off the ground. Your sword slashes have to be as low as possible, so practise tapping up and holding H a few times. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: The first part of the combo with the cancels is easy but there's no workarounds, you have to learn the timing. Perform the cancel the moment the thunder knuckle hits and get the s.H link down, it's not that hard. At the seismo jump cancel, neutral jump and begin the air dash as Skrull hits his peak, he should have just begun his descent when the j.H connects. I press the s.M as soon as I visually see the j.S connect and that works consistently, then when you get to the launcher you have to tiger knee the light thunder knuckle (down, down-forward, forward, up-forward+light). Let the analogue go back to neutral and wait a moment before inputting the emergency combination, because if you do it too fast the engine will read it as a Viper full throttle (it'd be worth practicing how long you can wait between a thunder knuckle and the hyper whilst allowing it to still combo, because it is quite a gap). XFC once Skrull hits his peak (it'll be a short while after the second burning kick's final hit connects, don't do it immediately), then input the Viper Full Throttle. Main thing that goes wrong in this combo is the light thunder knuckle can go under Skrull, turning your hyper into burst time. I'm pretty sure this occurs if you air dash too low, so try waiting slightly later in your neutral jump if it's happening a lot- as for the air dash resetting the command list, I just grind it out until I get a run where it doesn't because neutral jumping straight into a manual dash in an already tight combo is asking a little too much for me. [credit: Didi Mau]

#9: After doing the initial start up, you have to back dash after hitting the air s and carry on with the combo, this is so when chris jumps in his mine doesn't automatically hit dormammu when he hits the floor, Also after calling in Chris for the assist you have to delay your M > H > S, so that later on when you jump back up and the mine explodes which OTG's dormmamu the air H will connect and you can Launch dormammu back into the air with S, also a reminder when re-launching dormmamu you have to wait for jill to descend before hitting the Air H [credit: Jakez123]

#10: It's quite hellish as during Raging Beast, Jill will read 90 per cent of your stick moves as quick dashes. That means it's extremely hard to connect the Flip Kicks and Cartwheel Kicks. I dashed once or twice, but luckily it didn't break the rhythm and I was able to finish the combo. [credit: Dennoman]

#9: So I'm assuming you can easily get Stinger, Spiral Swords, Stinger down. When you do Blistering Sword, you need to do the Stringer right away or the combo drops. So what I found useful was I did Stinger xx Spiral Swords, and I paused for a second to kind of collect my thoughts, since Spiral Swords will keep hitting. Then I did Stinger, Blistering Sword, Stinger. I find breaking that part into 2 smaller parts makes life a lot easier. After the third Stinger, you have Summoned Swords H right away. I didn't even look at the screen for this, I just looked at my controller and counted the number of times I pushed S+atk. When I got to 6, I immediately did Stinger, and followed with the rest of the combo. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#9: hit nova with hold-it ( side + H) 3 times, then do the combo, call in the assist and on frank's last hit on nova do the side + H (i think it's called questioning) sometimes by doing this nova gets stunned, that way you can mode change and do "press the witness" easily due to nova being crumpled and the combo from there is simple [credit: Jakez123]

Edited by Midersaw

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#8: After the launcher, you have to Tiger Knee his teleport kick (back, down, down-back, up-back) so that you super jump cancel into Vajra. The idea behind this is that a launcher can only be canceled by a super jump, and tiger kneeing lets you cancel the launcher's recovery frames with any move. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10: X-factor helps greatly with this combo, so X-factor first and wait a bit so you can easily connect the shot with the wall cling, but run out of it before you need to XFC in the combo itself. credit: Dennoman]

#9: Should be done while you are in the corner (as we all know by watching the video) despite what the Mission thing says. What I did was press H+Assist at the same time and cancel into Bon Voyage before the two hits of H (just one hit should connect) and the daggers should put the character in prime spot for the s.M, s.H followup. [credit: kcifor]

#10: The hardest bit of this combo is to activate Luminous Body as low as you possibly can. That means hitting Devil's Claw at the lowest possible point during the jump and cancelling out of it as quickly as you can. Practise this first, then connect with S and you should be able to just barely connect with the ground combo. The rest of the combo shouldn't prove too difficult. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: When you start the mission, just go into flight, and that puts you at a pretty good position to complete the combo. No need to jump and guess how high you should be. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#9: When you start the combo make sure you're standing as close as possible to hulk and start the combo. After the launch neutral jump and delay the M-M-H-S as long as you can. The air S should smack his feet so that you land roughly the same time. call the assist before you "Tiger Knee" buffer the air rocket launcher if you neutral'd the distance should be perfect if you pull the tiger knee as fast as you can the rocket will hit hulk roughly in the chest and wesker will lift him further. Crouching heavy then cancel into the DUP M and then cancel it into the DUP hyper. You will have a bit more time than you think to pull that second cancel because the dragon uppercut medium ground bounces the only problem I had was "clipping" the second uppercut motion by inputting it too quick and it would end up as a hadoken hyper. so you can give yourself a decent window honestly the front and back half of this combo aren't all that hard. [credit: n33njah]

#9: Alternately, You just basically only have to worry about ground dashing backwards right after landing the air MMHS. While dashing, call out your second assist, jump and immediately do the 236S motion. It should hit without a problem. The rest of the combo should point itself out. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: After the second part of his loops, you want to either delay your j.S, or your next jump (before the j.M, j.M, j.H, j.S). You want your opponent low to the ground so that when you jump for the third part of the loop, the first j.M connects almost instantly, and you'll have enough time to complete the chain. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10: It's possible to do this by doing the first two loops as fast as possible OR delayed, the most important thing seems to be making sure the third jump starts later than the first two. I'd recommend doing the first two loops at whatever speed you find comfortable, then waiting a fraction longer to leave the ground for the third time- Chris is in a lot of hitstun after the hyper so don't worry about him dropping out, let all the hits connect before X-factor cancelling. [credit: Didi Mau]

#9: After doing s.H and calling the assist (which should both be done at the same time), you're gonna have to immediately start charging Impact Punch. Then when it connects, there is a very tiny delay before you do Gamma Charge. If you don't wait, Gamma Charge whiffs, and breaks the combo. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#8: hit the AIR M > AIR H then delay the focus shot for like a second and the standing H will hit [credit: Jakez123]

#9: This was one of the first sets I did, so I may make a mistake here. But I'm pretty sure after you connect the S, you want to call out MODOK. Don't do the S and call MODOK at the same time (which is usually what the crossover assist combos require you do), wait very briefly, and then you should be able to connect the 2 j.S in the air. if the end part if your problem, I think if you cancel in Proton Cannon too early, the dummy flips, so again a small delay. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10: You can push the opponent a little further closer to the corner to make it easier. One Air Throw should put him right in the perfect spot so you can easily relaunch after X-factoring the H Smart Bombs instead of having to dash forwards. Also, try to catch the character after he reaches the peak of his jump so he's falling a little to make the Air Smart Bombs+Dash into j.M j.H easier to connect as well as the follow up S. [credit: kcifor]

Edited by Midersaw

#10: What I do for the combo is c.LMHS, forward jump and let the analogue return to a neutral position, perform the j.M as soon as possible, tap up-forward for the double jump (again, putting the analogue back to neutral) and do the j.H as soon as possible, then wait until Capt's head is level with Chun's feet before inputting the anti-ground kick. The hardest bit for me is not accidentally performing an air-raid kick on the j.H juggle, make sure you're not still holding up-forward after you've left the ground. After you throw the shield dash forward into the launcher and perform the next air chain, XFC the hyper charging star on the 28th hit of the combo (probably doesn't need to be 28th, but I haven't missed on that number yet), and final justice at the moment the shield slash connects otherwise Chun will pop out- you can't really confirm the shield hitting visually so go by feeling, but be careful not to cancel during the start-up frames otherwise you won't OTG. Sometimes the second hit of the first OTG shield slash will miss because of where you land after the j.S, I've not figured out what part of the combo is being performed too fast/slow when this occurs but it's probably the j.H, j.S part (although it's possible you might also be able to wait TOO long for the anti-ground kick, even though you already wait a long-ass time). It's also worth noting that I always cartwheel behind Chun before starting this mission, I'm not sure you can do the first OTG from the default starting position if you do the combo from the player 1 side. [credit: Didi Mau]

#10: X-factor. 'Nuff said I think. This gives you sssssooooo much more leeway to do your dashes after the Quick Works. It also lets the Ninja Gift travel faster so you don't have to worry about the timing on that too much. Just activate when Chun-Li has travelled a small distance after the wall bounce, when she is at the peak of her "jump". [credit: Dennoman]

#10: There are 3 basic things about this missions 1) during the first airdash down-diag, you have to delay the air M or else the crouching H will not hit, 2) same with the 1st point but during the the diagonal dash as soon as you hit the AIR M, jump up and hammer Air M so c-viper doesnt jump out.

lastly, you have to cancel standing M into hard kick pretty fast from my experiences, and after using sphere flame WAIT for it to hit the opponent before you X-factor or else you'll have to redo this combo, another thing is after you X-factor and execute the second sphere flame it'll automatically clear the mission so don't worry about timing. [credit: Jakez123]

#10: The main tip I can give everyone for this is to keep everything as low to the ground as you possibly can. When you jump, IMMEDIATELY hit M. Let every M hit twice, it helps to juggle the opponent in the last part of the jump so you can land and do the follow-ups. Combine this with the other tips and this will actually become a surprisingly easy combo despite all its finnicky-looking elements. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: Try to dash as quickly as possible. Also, remember to delay the second j.S otherwise you won't have enough time to backdash and fully charge his flame kick. You don't have to super jump cancel the Orbital Grudge. You only need to do so if you want to execute a special move immediately after leaving the ground (like for Skrull's infinite), or if you're trying to cancel a launcher. Also, after inputting the command for Fatal Buster, mash on L for Tenderizer during the animation for Fatal Buster. Sometimes when I didn't mash on L, a light punch would come out before Tenderizer and the combo would drop. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10 Basically let the jumps after the ground S'es go as high as you can, then dash and tap M to immediately connect. Delay the first jump S to easily connect with Stone Smite. The second one is way harder as the opponent will flip out a lot sooner. Jump to about mid-distance, dash and tap M and then the combo. You should only just be clipping the opponent with the j.S, so you will end up on the ground well before they even consider flipping out of it. On the ground, dash back and hold the fully charged flame kick. When it starts to come out, hit 2369L (numpad format, effectively a super jump cancel) and start mashing 214H. Then start tapping L for the Tenderizer and cancel into the Death Penalty at any time during that, it should always connect from what I've seen. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: Start with She-Hulk in the corner rather than Dante. When Dante gets wallbounced, he'll land in front of you instead of behind you, making Senton easier to connect. [credit: Jakez123]

#8: Try to get Web-Zip when you're relatively close to the floor and not when you're at the peak of your jump. When you see the Web-Zip connect, push H immediately, pause very briefly and do s.H and continue with the combo. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10: X-factor does make this combo a little bit easier because you'll be able to control that jump better. First, jump behind Wesker and do 3 dashes do push him backwards 1 full screen. This is necessary to even connect the L Crescent Scythe in the aformentioned hellish part of the combo, because I noticed I did it in the corner a couple times and it failed to hit for whatever reason. What I inputted for the link was the following: 96.L~3236.L (all in one quick motion). When you finally get the Crescent Scythe to hit, start mashing 236L to get back to the ground. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: Activate X-factor and quickly perform launcher, j.MMHS, wait for Spencer to get up, then do another launcher, j.HS, and wait for Spencer to get up before starting the mission's combo. This allows Phoenix to run out of X-factor right after the trap loop part of the combo, which is much easier when you're in X-factor, whilst still allowing you to X-factor cancel after the hyper at the end of the combo. [credit: Didi Mau]

#10: Hit X-Factor right when the first air hyper hits him. Phoenix should immediately drop down to the ground. Wait for Spencer to start falling with hitstun from the effects of the first hyper and when he's about halfway, hit a jumping 236 motion. So basically it's a 2369 followed by the LP. When that hits, connect with the hyper. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: The key is to get a nice and steady rhythm going for the 6 air heavies. After you hit X-factor, be sure to hit H as soon as you can, then alternate between H and the dash button nice and steady. When you get up to 6, it shouldn't be a problem to flight cancel and do the final air H followed by standing S. Also, be sure to remember the tiger knee trick, so make sure the stick motion for the hyper comes out as 62369 (numpad format). [credit: Dennoman]

#10: At the beginning, hold down back, so you can do c.L, c.M, c.H, Mystic Stare M. Right after you input the air Mystic Smash L, start charging. You want to delay the Mystic Stare L. If you do it too soon, you only get 2 eyeballs on Ryu, but if you wait, you get more, which makes the combo easier. Do the j.H as you're going up so you don't whiff the j.S. Start charging right after you hit j.S. Do Mystic Ray, and jump at your first opportunity and do j.S. The rest should be easy. Also, you wanna hold up-left on the stick to make sure you jump and do an air Chaos Dimension rather than a stand Chaos Dimension. [credit: ps3diabolix]

#10: X-factor to the rescue again. It helps to bridge the timing on the j.H and S at the start of the combo and lets you connect with standing H much easier. Ironically, it makes the timing on Twin Snakes into Surging Fist a little bit harder, but that should still not prove too much a problem, especially compared to the time you will waste when trying to connect the first part of the combo without X-factor. [credit: Dennoman]

#10: Same logic for Strider's 8 applies for Hawkeye's 10. His S after the slide needs to be jump cancelled into for the arrow. Basically you want to dash, slide, S, tiger knee for the follow-up, super, and the rest should take care of itself. [credit: Dennoman]

Edited by Midersaw

Same logic for Strider's 8 applies for Hawkeye's 10. His S after the slide needs to be jump cancelled into for the arrow. Basically you want to dash, slide, S, reverse tiger knee for the follow-up, super, and the rest should take care of itself.

Also applies for Magneto's 10th.

It's not a reverse TK though. Only Strider has that.

Thanks Guys , Great thread. I am busy making my way slowly to 1000/1000 the game.

All I have left is arcade with all characters and im currently 82% of missions mode done.

Maybe we can also give a list of who has the easiest and hardest combos to get a full 10/10 complete.

I found the following very easy : Arthur . Spencer , Ryu , Chris , Dormamu , Frank West , Wesker , Zero , Phoenix Wright , Storm.

Also Phoenix was easy especially using the X-Factor trick for challenge 10 :-)

Thanks Guys , Great thread. I am busy making my way slowly to 1000/1000 the game.

All I have left is arcade with all characters and im currently 82% of missions mode done.

Maybe we can also give a list of who has the easiest and hardest combos to get a full 10/10 complete.

I found the following very easy : Arthur . Spencer , Ryu , Chris , Dormamu , Frank West , Wesker , Zero , Phoenix Wright , Storm.

Also Phoenix was easy especially using the X-Factor trick for challenge 10 :-)

to be honest i found zero's 10 annoying, apart from him il'd say your right on the ball.

By the way, i'm not sure if it really is a tip but, you know chris's 9 and 10, I believe you need to hold back + H so the flamethrower lasts longer so you can cancel into his super, i tried to do the move straight away and the dummy always jumped out, so i assume you have to hold it for a second or two. Can anyone else confirm this?

Also i believe for dante's 10 you need to delay the attack after the volcano (this is the second volcano in the mission, not the first) because if you cancel it to fast into the second part of the combo (forgot the name it's done by Adding M) then you won't OTG the dummy. Ill'd like for someone to also confirm this, i prefer inter-rater reliability here =)

Lastly, for Jill's 9 after doing the initial start up, you have to back dash after hitting the air s and carry on with the combo, this is so when chris jumps in his mine doesn't automatically hit dormammu when he hits the floor, Also after calling in Chris for the assist you have to delay your M > H > S, so that later on when you jump back up and the mine explodes which OTG's dormmamu the air H will connect and you can Launch dormammu back into the air with S, also a reminder when re-launching dormmamu you have to wait for jill to descend before hitting the Air H

By the way, i'm not sure if it really is a tip but, you know chris's 9 and 10, I believe you need to hold back + H so the flamethrower lasts longer so you can cancel into his super, i tried to do the move straight away and the dummy always jumped out, so i assume you have to hold it for a second or two. Can anyone else confirm this?

I just finished Chris last night. I wasn't aware that holding back +H would make the flamethrower last longer, but I was definitely having problems hitting the super out of it. What I tried to do was wait until the very last hit of flamethrower to cancel into the super, otherwise there wouldn't be enough hitstun for it to connect.

to be honest i found zero's 10 annoying, apart from him il'd say your right on the ball.

Also i believe for dante's 10 you need to delay the attack after the volcano (this is the second volcano in the mission, not the first) because if you cancel it to fast into the second part of the combo (forgot the name it's done by Adding M) then you won't OTG the dummy. Ill'd like for someone to also confirm this, i prefer inter-rater reliability here =)

Lastly, for Jill's 9 after doing the initial start up, you have to back dash after hitting the air s and carry on with the combo, this is so when chris jumps in his mine doesn't automatically hit dormammu when he hits the floor, Also after calling in Chris for the assist you have to delay your M > H > S, so that later on when you jump back up and the mine explodes which OTG's dormmamu the air H will connect and you can Launch dormammu back into the air with S, also a reminder when re-launching dormmamu you have to wait for jill to descend before hitting the Air H

Zero's mission 10 is really easy if you don't look at Zero lol. It sounds kind of weird, but all I did was I watched the combo counter and after j.M, j.M, I waited for 2 more hits to be added onto the combo and I immediately did Setsuizan (sp). Worked like a charm

You don't have to hold the Flamethrower. I'm pretty sure doing so makes the combo easier, but I just did Flamethrower xx Sweep Combo as quick as possible, and it still worked.

You're right on Dante's 10. Beehive has no OTG capabilities, so you need to OTG with Volcano first and then go into Beehive. (I'm pretty sure that's the name of the move lol).

As far as the chris flamethrower the way I hit that cancel was Back +H and just kept heavy pressed down while I did the input for the ultra, and then tapped medium and heavy after the motion worked fairly well.

Anyone got tips for connecting Dante's crazy dance after a reverb shock? I know it's a 2 frame window [ based on the strategy guide] but I have not been able to find the window at all on this particular link. I hate dante btw lol and this is for the #9 mission.

Anyone got tips for connecting Dante's crazy dance after a reverb shock? I know it's a 2 frame window [ based on the strategy guide] but I have not been able to find the window at all on this particular link. I hate dante btw lol and this is for the #9 mission.

Did it yesterday. This was frustrating the hell out of me too. The window is towards the end of the move, as you mentioned the window is very small. I set the S to turbo and just held the button down as soon as a saw reverb shock connect. I'm using a MadCatz TE stick though, I'm not sure if you are as well or if you're using a controller capable of a turbo setting. I tried mashing the hell out of S and couldn't hit the window consistently. In any case, you want to hit the reverb shock when the dummy is very low to the ground, otherwise the move will push him too high and the crazy dance will miss.

I think i'll give some tips for Doom's 10 since i find it easy to do, there are 3 basic things about this missions 1) during the first airdash down-diag, you have to delay the air M or else the crouching H will not hit, 2) same with the 1st point but during the the diagonal dash as soon as you hit the AIR M, jump up and hammer Air M so c-viper doesnt jump out.

lastly, you have to cancel standing M into hard kick pretty fast from my experiences, and after using sphere flame WAIT for it to hit the opponent before you X-factor or else you'll have to redo this combo, another thing is after you X-factor and execute the second sphere flame it'll automatically clear the mission so don't worry about timing.

Alternate for Nemesis 9: I tried using the tiger knee jump cancel for this, but it didn't work for me as well as the strategy I used in the first place. You just basically only have to worry about ground dashing backwards right after landing the air MMHS. While dashing, call out your second assist, jump and immediately do the 236S motion. It should hit without a problem. The rest of the combo should point itself out.

Can anyone give me some tips on Amaterasu number 9. I have trouble doing the jump to m/h , weapon change , full charge H. Either I don't have enough time/space for the full charge or wolverine falls out before I can land it.

to be honest, you have to mash buttons literally, the combo requires you to be VERY FAST, you should be hitting crouching H and the assist at roughly the same time, after the crouching H hits, immediately jump and hit the air M and H and quickly mode change and hold H and you'll get the full charger before wolvie jumps out

EDIT: funnily enough i was doing this mission as i wrote this but you can buffer the Weapon change during the air H

also i've noticed after the second AIR H full charge you might need to wait a second so wolvie goes lower cause he was to high for the thunder edge to hit

Edited by Jakez123

Yeah I got them. Cleared all of Jill except number 10 , have only done I think 7 of Shuma.

most of my characters have 1-8 done now with a few with 1-7 done. Im busy trying to complete 1-2 characters a day.

I think I will make it though , I managed to get the 1000/1000 for Vanilla without Jill and Shuma.

Thanks again for all the tips everyone , Victory is in sight.. then its on to King of fighters combo's.

Yeah I got them. Cleared all of Jill except number 10 , have only done I think 7 of Shuma.

most of my characters have 1-8 done now with a few with 1-7 done. Im busy trying to complete 1-2 characters a day.

I think I will make it though , I managed to get the 1000/1000 for Vanilla without Jill and Shuma.

Thanks again for all the tips everyone , Victory is in sight.. then its on to King of fighters combo's.

true but this is much harder than vanilla, think about it, you have to get 96% out of 500 missions, leaving 20 missions, in vanilla you had to get 88.88% out of 360, leaving 40 missions and leaving 60 missions if you had jill + shuma

Seriously, what is it with you? Yes, it's a bit harder than vanilla, but let's be honest and say vanilla was easy compared to most fighting game trials. Rainking has proven himself in the past when it comes to fighting game achievements and so have I, so there's really no reason to walk in and act like some elitist knobhead warning people about how hard it is for at least the second time round now. I also finished the 320 trials in vanilla without Jill and Shuma, and now finished 480 with Jill and Shuma. Big deal?

All in all, this wasn't too bad. Spent fractions on it compared to the time I put into (S)SFIV and MK vs DCU.

Seriously, what is it with you? Yes, it's a bit harder than vanilla, but let's be honest and say vanilla was easy compared to most fighting game trials. Rainking has proven himself in the past when it comes to fighting game achievements and so have I, so there's really no reason to walk in and act like some elitist knobhead warning people about how hard it is for at least the second time round now. I also finished the 320 trials in vanilla without Jill and Shuma, and now finished 480 with Jill and Shuma. Big deal?

All in all, this wasn't too bad. Spent fractions on it compared to the time I put into (S)SFIV and MK vs DCU.

I'm sorry if i come across as an "elitist knobhead", i understand i'm being ignorant in the sense of not knowing rainkings fighting background and i apologize. Yes i know i'm overdoing it when i say it's hard but in reality it is, i have also done what you've said, but yea, again i'm sorry.

Alt for she hulk #10. From start position do the combo after the wall bounce Dante will swap to p1 side to connect the last bit you launch and immediately follow up and hit H and then S then senton. I figured out the higher you let Dante go the further air s pushes him away.

Ammy 9 or 10 the hardest part for me was the air ultra into launch. This can't be tiger kneed you have to time the input so ammy is just off the ground without ever landing. that way as wolvie bounces up you have slowed it down and can catch the launch.

Felicias tenth is similar to Phoenix to me as I can't time her well; x factor wait for dooms 8th jump and then do the loops x factor should expire just after finishing the launch then finish the rest.

Franks 10 is about 5 times easier if you level him up to the paddlesaws as I did this on my buddies ps3 accidentally.

Dante 9 is a pain in the back for me because it's a two frame link from reverb to crazy dance ( I personally had to turbo it like midersaw's tip) but the link is towards the end and I visually cue it as when Dante starts to stand feel free to correct me on that one if anyone has a better clue.

Sorry if I mislisted these as I did them this morning and all I have is my lol notepad where I'm writing junk down and I'm not near my xbox.

Edited by n33njah
Clarification iPhone typing sucks.

I'm sorry if i come across as an "elitist knobhead", i understand i'm being ignorant in the sense of not knowing rainkings fighting background and i apologize. Yes i know i'm overdoing it when i say it's hard but in reality it is, i have also done what you've said, but yea, again i'm sorry.

Don't worry about it, I have really low tolerance levels for what I see on the internet when I have study work to do :p