Cheap dlc.

KingOfZer0

Not gonna lie feel cheated here with L4D dlc's. 3 chapter campaigns, with hardly any zombies in them at all. Poor design and a finale we already played. To me its laziness on valve.

WE shouldnt have to pay for poorly designed dlc like this. Specially since pc users dont have to. Yes that arguement has been around since the first dlc, but when its half assed(cant get achieves, very short, zombies are very limited) we shouldnt have to pay for it.

The whole time going through this new dlc i never felt the intense or urged to get to a safe house because there is no zombies to fight at all. Even hitting a car alarm or the finale doesnt spawn many zombies.

Very disapointed in valve and how crappy their dlc has been. At least give us a different finale, not one we already played numerous times.

I'm getting tired with everybody and there mothers thinking they're critics. 'OHHHH THERE AINT NOT ENOUGH ZOMBIES I NEED BETTER FINALLLLEEEE!!!" Like you should have know it showed how the original survivors met up with the L4D2 survivors. Hell, any daily user of this site should know. If people would stop coming into it with biased opinions maybe you'd enjoy it more? (PS- Valve wants it to be free but microsoft said no.)

I'm getting tired with everybody and there mothers thinking they're critics. 'OHHHH THERE AINT NOT ENOUGH ZOMBIES I NEED BETTER FINALLLLEEEE!!!" Like you should have know it showed how the original survivors met up with the L4D2 survivors. Hell, any daily user of this site should know. If people would stop coming into it with biased opinions maybe you'd enjoy it more? (PS- Valve wants it to be free but microsoft said no.)

This,

I hate when idiots complain about it reusing the passings finale. bill died on the port would it make any Flaming sense to put it anywhere else ughh just shut up already....:uzi:and it goes to all of them not just him.

Edited by Annalie

• 2 weeks later...