Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder guys, this session is only for boosting killstreaks and challenges. If you want to get fullboat and 5-star you will get them as we are boosting but only put your name on the list if you will be boosting for the whole, or the majority, of the time. The time is 8:00pm - 12:00am (U.K. time) every night of the week. Cheers!

1. Commonly Nasty

2. RudeBoy TK

3. L Figo 007

4. Goldyman77

5. Kaidorin

6. calmbeef

7. IVIr IVI3NSA

8. Mart79

9. Friggin 1080

10. Paul Doyle

11. TheDrowningCow

12. Shredher 1 (only tonight atm)

13. C Denis SLO

14. Nuke2099

15. Lancelot864

EXTRAS:

btw alexZ 1977 i had to remove you from the list because you were causing too much disruption last night, sorry but we did give you 3 chances and if you can't play by the rules you have to go.

Thank You so much for deleting me from your friend list and banning me from your fuc...ng precious room (without notice) when Yesterday I was wrong just for 1 match (I admitt it but I didn't understand how boosting system worked), then I apologized and I played fairly and I helped every else with their killstreaks, more than anyone else (I got killed may be more than 20/25 times for match, while You and other guy often got more than 15 kills without counting other kills by helicopter, humvee, tank, etc. etc.) .

Instead I perfectly remember a match that I got only 4 kills (even someone broke my camo killstreak by running over me by Heli) while someone else got about 20 kills and more by Humvee and Scout Helicopter, anyway I didn't complain about this.

However I don't care, next time I'll surely find more comprehensive people. ;)

BYE - BYE!

Edited by alexZ IT

Thank You so much for deleting me from your friend list and banning me from your fuc...ng precious room (without notice) when Yesterday I was wrong just for 1 match (I admitt it but I didn't understand how boosting system worked), then I apologized and I played fairly and I helped every else with their killstreaks, more than anyone else (I got killed may be more than 20/25 times for match, while You and other guy often got more than 15 kills without counting other kills by helicopter, humvee, tank, etc. etc.) .

Instead I perfectly remember a match that I got only 4 kills (even someone broke my camo killstreak by running over me by Heli) while someone else got about 20 kills and more by Humvee and Scout Helicopter, anyway I didn't complain about this.

However I don't care, next time I'll surely find more comprehensive people. ;)

BYE - BYE!

As i said before alex we gave you 3 chances and even explained the rules to you 3 times. So either you did not understand or just weren't listening. What ever reason it was i had to remove you because you were annoying so many people! As for the other people going over the kill limit they were accidental, where as you were doing it on purpose, even when we were telling you to stop!! Sorry bro but you cannot blame it on anyone else!

Thanks Commonly Nasty for allowing me to join, I'll return the favor
No probs dude! It was a bit of a messy session tonight to begin with, lots of people lagging and dropping out but eventually got going. Should be doing sessions at the same time thurs/fri night, so if everyone could make it again that would be great! Cheers for the help guys!

Starting another boosting session because I don't have a lobby anymore. It will work the same way as the last one and invites will go out about 6PM central time and last up until Bob's session. Please send a friend request and a message if you are interested.

1. ThePredator74

EXTRAS:

Starting another boosting session because I don't have a lobby anymore. It will work the same way as the last one and invites will go out about 6PM central time and last up until Bob's session. Please send a friend request and a message if you are interested.

1. ThePredator74

3.Rudeboy tk

EXTRAS:

Its not fair !! We just wait haha

Originally Posted by BigBP33 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. ThePredator74

2. Tristar999

3.Rudeboy tk

EXTRAS:

Originally Posted by BigBP33 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. ThePredator74

2. Tristar999

3.Rudeboy tk

4.CommonlyNasty

5.alexZ 1977

EXTRAS:

So I've finally understood (at least I hope...)how boosting system works: 10 kills for USMC, 10 for North Korean Force - about 5 minutes each; free play for the last 5 minutes...

I still apologize for the last time, I'm not going to repeat same mistakes. ;)

I'd boost only camo killstreaks for 4 weapons (4 assault rifle) so that I'm going to do only a weapon per match: in this way I should get 10 kills per match without annoying everyone else... However I hope anyone won't break my killstreaks when I'll be only 4/5 kills (like it often happened my last boosting experience)...

I added CommonlyNasty to the list like He asked before.

Edited by alexZ IT

So I've finally understood (at least I hope...)how boosting system works: 10 kills for USMC, 10 for North Korean Force - about 5 minutes each; free play for the last 5 minutes...

I'd boost only camo killstreaks for 4 weapons (4 assault rifle) so that I'm going to do only a weapon per match: in this way I should get 10 kills per match without annoying everyone else... However I hope anyone won't break my killstreaks when I'll be only 4/5 kills (like it often happened my last boosting experience)...

Cheers for adding me to the list alex, and yes it finally looks like you get the rules, near enough anyway! I'll explain them quickly for you and anyone else who is not too sure:-

- American team always goes first to get their kills.

- You only get 10 kills each for TDM and 10 kills each for a 15 minute GC match. If the GC match is 20 mins you can go up to 15 kills each.

- DO NOT start killing the american team until they have all reached 10 or 15 kills. Once everyone has their kills the match finishes with a free for all.

- DO NOT shoot down flying drones as people will be trying to save up enough points for vehicles, airstrikes, etc.

- When you are finished with your vehicle please leave it for someone else to use. If you need a vehicle but don't have enough points for it just ask someone else to call one in for you.

- If there is someone left on the team with with 0 kills it is more than likely because they are waiting for the opposing team to bunch up so they can get kills with rocket launchers, rhinos, etc, so please all try and stick together, it just speeds up the process a bit!

- On GC the host always gets the win so do not capture anything unless you are on the hosts team, and do not capture anything too early, there is no need to, just make sure of the win near the end of the match.

Think that just about covers everything but if anyone thinks of anything i missed out just post it. Hope this helps everyone out who wasn't sure about the rules! Phewww!

That is nearly exactly what we do. The only difference is the host only gets ground control wins, and teamdeath match games are won by whichever team reaches the limit first, after both teams have ten kills. Also, when grouping at the end for airstrikes, it is helpful i the team that is killing, marks the dying team with a parrot. This makes it easier to make sure everyone is grouped up. Also, I wanted to mention a little pet peeve of mine. If you are on the dying team, do not use a parrot to mark. If all 8 people group up then you can get an airstrike done in 2 shots. If only 2 groups of 7 group up (and the straggler is marking), then the person will only end up with 14 kills, and need another airstrike.
Yeah we only do GC wins aswell, and I totally agree with your other points. If you are on the dying team you should not be using your parrot to mark, you should just be getting killed! Cheers for the extra tips BOB. btw if you are having a session friday night count me in if you have enough room, if not no worries!

There will be a boosting session in 2 hours from now and another in 8 hours from now, Both of which last for 4 hours. as it stands we have alot of people and extras signed up for this session. However recent boosts have always had no shows and quitters. So If interested leave name here and which session you can make. TY

Add me to the list too, Predator,, Gt. shredher 1