Paranormal Activity

KSizzle

Has anyone here seen this yet? I am personally dying to see it. It is not playing anywhere around me and I don't wanna drive out of my way to see it. I have read it is in extremely limited release and mainly playing at colleges for midnight showings. I don't know why it just looks kinda cool imo. It is sort of like a Blair Witch Project type film. I can't wait to see it and hope it gets a full release. Even if it does end up sucking, kudos for the creator for having only a 15k budget.

Trailer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4dXTG6fIk8]YouTube - PARANORMAL ACTIVITY trailer[/ame]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be one of those movies where there is a little girl with her back turned on the camera and someone touches her and the person asks "Are you okay" and then the little girl turns around and has no face or like no eyes. It might be a movie worth watching, but definetly not a five-star movie.

Edited by My Gamertag is Papa Skull

I think it's going to be just like Haunting in Connecticut. They say it's based on true events, but in the end it's total bullshit. It will be one of those movies where there is a little girl with her back turned on the camera and someone touches her and the person asks "Are you okay" and then the little girl turns around and has no face or like no eyes. It might be a movie worth watching, but definetly not a five-star movie.

It's already confirmed to be a fictional documentary. It's more along the the lines of Blair Witch and the Office then Haunting in Connecticut.

It's already confirmed to be a fictional documentary. It's more along the the lines of Blair Witch and the Office then Haunting in Connecticut.

How could it be a documentary if it's fictional? :o

Anyway, I heard the movie was going to be based on true events, but apparently I heard wrong.

I actually am planning on seeing it with my friends when it's out.

How could it be a documentary if it's fictional? :o

Anyway, I heard the movie was going to be based on true events, but apparently I heard wrong.

I actually am planning on seeing it with my friends when it's out.

Can. They're called mocumentaries. A piece of fictional work that's made to look like a legit documentary.

Can. They're called mocumentaries. A piece of fictional work that's made to look like a legit documentary.

Yep...It is a "mockumentary"...Which my favorite television show that you mentioned up there happens to be. It still hasn't been released here but there is one at a nearby college Friday at midnight that a few of my friends and I thinking about driving out to to check it out.

Me and the wife wanted to get around to seeing, but it's not showing anywhere too close.They have a free showing at the Penn State campus Saturday night, but it's at like 2 A.M.

This is also our problem but I think we might drive out of the way to see it, haven't decided yet. I personally think it looks pretty cool. I called my local theatres and asked and they told me there were no plans to release it nationwide.

@Wii....Oh yeah I guess my sig gave it away :)

Demand it. If the movie gets 1,000,000 demands, it will open nationwide. I really, really want to see this as my cousins and their significant others saw this in Michigan. They said it was really creepy and worth the watch. Since then, I've been telling everyone to go demand it on facebook and in person.

Demand it. If the movie gets 1,000,000 demands, it will open nationwide. I really, really want to see this as my cousins and their significant others saw this in Michigan. They said it was really creepy and worth the watch. Since then, I've been telling everyone to go demand it on facebook and in person.

How do we go about demanding it? I'll definitely demand it!

Really want to see this. Looks like a great movie for the weekend at the theater.

It just hit 1,000,000 demands! It's opening nationwide!

Check it out:

http://www.paranormalmovie.com/

I know! I've been checking it everyday, and finally it's reached 1,000,000. Too bad it's still not playing anywhere in TN. If it doesn't update with somewhere it TN, i'm going to have to drive to Atlanta. Gahhh.

Looks amazing though!

went and saw it yesterday. if you like horror mockumentaries, then you will like it. it's basically Ghost Hunters to the 3rd power. some of the trailers i've seen ruined it for me though cuz they showed alot of the scary parts, so i didn't really get scared. but there are alot of tense and fucked up scenes that really build up to the last night. some of the patrons were talking afterwards and said that someone threw up in the bathroom after seeing it... maybe it was pea soup? lol. i highly recommend everyone seeing it.

love your office sig, sizzle. lol.

Edited by itb72

Not even close to anywhere near me. Greater Toronto Area is the closet for me and that's around a 3-4 hour drive from London. Poo. Only 10 theatres are showing it in Ontario. What...the...hell.

Aw that sucks man. I did however take your advice and it at least worked here in Louisiana, lol. I got a few of my friends to keep Demanding it and apparently it did the trick. Gonna have to see if it is only midnight showings as one of my friends said, haven't checked that out yet.