Where is last Lost Souls and Fragments?

cheevo360

Mmm...

Check this:

- one difficult Lost Souls to find is in the "church" plaza where you fight some Rage and minions. When you are confortable, try to jump cancel on an enemy and reach the right height to hit the soul in the wall on the "church".

- a difficult fragment to find is in a suspended rock arena where you fight several enemies, just after the church plaza battle and before the last battle at the Paradise gates. Here, jump cancel on an enemy to reach a suspended little rock where you find the fragment.

Hope I helped you! :)

Mmm...

Check this:

- one difficult Lost Souls to find is in the "church" plaza where you fight some Rage and minions. When you are confortable, try to jump cancel on an enemy and reach the right height to hit the soul in the wall on the "church".

- a difficult fragment to find is in a suspended rock arena where you fight several enemies, just after the church plaza battle and before the last battle at the Paradise gates. Here, jump cancel on an enemy to reach a suspended little rock where you find the fragment.

Hope I helped you! :)

Thanks for lost souls yeah I missed it so found it. But problem how hell to do jump cancel on an enemy to reach rock?

I try do everything to jump on enemy but still wouldn't reach rock because it is height then jump.

First of all, you need to purchase the "Enemy Step" ability.

Then:

- jump

- press RT + X to pull the enemy near Vergil

- jump again so that Vergil can use the enemy as a platform to go higher

- repeat since you reach the right height

Obviously, don't stay too far from the rock so you can air dash to reach it.