High Maintenance - Final Step - System Link

TobiTheGoodBoy

Alright I have a few questions to ask because I and a couple people were right at then end of this Easter Egg and we got downright F*#%ed somehow.

• So first off we are doing this offline via system link and 2 players per TV, we don't have internet I'm posting this from my friend's phone. I don't believe this is what went wrong considering how far we got before it stopped us and the fact that Tower of Babble went fine on system link.
  • 3/4 of us have Tower of Babble.
  • Those of us who have ToB finished it on Maxis' side.
  • We are attempting High Maintenance on Richtofen's side

Now what happened. We managed to get all the way through the egg until the last step.

1. Elevator symbols lit - check
  2. Floor symbols lit - check
  3. Orbs sniped - check
  4. Orbs sliquified - check
  5. Trample Steams placed - check
  6. Zombies Flung - check
  7. Tower lit up blue - check
  8. Galvaknuckles bought - check
  9. Majong tiles and order deciphered - check

Now we had the North tile on the tower and the 4 tile to match it, West matched with 3, East matched with 2, and we found the 1 tile but not south but since it's the only direction left it's obvious the order went: S-E-W-N.

Here's the problem, we did that, we hit each post once, and nothing happened, the posts just went out and we had to go into the next round, we did it 4 rounds in a row.

N was facing the Trample Steam room, W was facing the Richtofen progress dragon, S was facing the twin elevators and E was facing the box spawn area.

We hit the posts in that order and NOTHING HAPPENED!

So my question to you all is what went wrong? Do we hit each post more than once? Does something happen immediately when you get it wrong? Do you hear a sound indicating you hit the wrong or right one? Any insight to this would be GREATLY appreciated thank you. :(

There are 8 tiles in total with each direction to a matching number. Meaning Green North will match up to a Green number etc etc. It doesn't matter which way the tiles are facing, it has to be matched up to its partner tile.

I already knew this, I think you misinterpreted what I was saying.