Trouble Downloading?

Is anybody with a season pass having trouble downloading the latest episode? When I went to download it, it recognized my pass but wouldn't let me star the download. I looked at episode 2 to see if it would let me redownload that one and it would. I know that we have to keep the first episode in order for the rest of the game to work, but do we have to have ALL of the episodes in order for it to work?

I've heard and read that it should be out on the 9th, so another day at least.

Even though it says it's available in-game but the download option isn't available when given the purchase confirmation window. I'm sure there will be the usual season pass issue too as there was with episode 2, so maybe i'll wait for another day or so just in case.

Downloaded it fine with the season pass here. Achievements aren't up on xbox.com yet, so I'd avoid playing it right now unless you want to do a profile recovery.

Thanks for the tip, indeed you can see the chapter 3 achievements on the console, but not on Xbox.com. Funny how they seem to f**k up these releases, last time you couldn't download the chapter with the season pass, and now the achievements aren't up.

Thanks for the tip, indeed you can see the chapter 3 achievements on the console, but not on Xbox.com. Funny how they seem to f**k up these releases, last time you couldn't download the chapter with the season pass, and now the achievements aren't up.

I know rit mess up one thing, fix that, then u got another problem. hopefully this afternoon they might be up. dam I really wanna play it.:(

What's this about profile recovery? Just finished the episode. Noticed that I got the achievements, but the game still said 200/200. Figured it would just sort itself out at some point. Should I have waited before playing...? :/

Yeah, basically, the achievements will only be showing up on your console. They won't show up on your profile anywhere else.

Once the achievements have been added to xbox.com, you'll need to recover your profile on your 360. You will then need to play through the episode and unlock all the achievements again, but this time they should stick to your profile.

I had this problem with the second episode. I waited a couple of days and got a letter from Microsoft apologizing that included a code to download for free.

Therefore, if it is not showing up in your season pass... wait a couple of days :-(