How would you guys rank the boss difficulty?

Hieroglitch

In what order, from easiest to hardest?

My friend convinced me to buy this game after buying Sonic The Hedgehog and loving it.. The game seemed pretty tough at first, but I'd just completed Concrete Man's stage without dying (saved it) and then started a new file to get the blue bomber achievement. (Which I did! :woop:)

So, how difficult are the other bosses? Was Concrete Man a push over, or am I in good standing to have beaten him several times and once without taking a hit? I've pretty much got him figured out, didn't take too long to figure out the whole level, either. Didn't take a single hit almost every time I did it, but I'm already aware that it was an "easy" level.

So, reading some of the threads, Magma Man appears to be the most difficult, unless I'm wrong. What about the others? Is galaxy a push over? What about Splash? And the others?

EDIT: Guess no one wants to answer? Galaxy took me a try or two, but I haven't done any others yet.

Edited by Hieroglitch

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, since no one appears to know how difficult any of them are, I have to say that they've all been fairly easy compared to what people have posted on here..

I've only beaten half of the bosses, so I'm still on my way, but I really doubt anyone COULDN'T take these guys out with little trouble. The biggest thing is simply knowing the PATTERNS.. Then it only gets easier to avoid them until beating 'em is a piece of cake.

I'll even go out on a limb and say that, out of the four remaining for ME, Splash is even easier than any of these dudes, and certainly easier than Magma/Plug man. Tornado Man's probably less of a push over, but not as challenging as Magma or Plug.. Then again, I've yet to try their levels. I've beaten the others without dying and with the mega buster only, so if you think it's seriously difficult, have faith.

Hornet's level was a pain in the ass for the scissor death trap area and the flower mini boss. That was basically the only truly annoying level so far.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, Plug is by far the hardest. He doesn't have a very solid pattern and I'm rarely able to avoid his high jump + shot. The 2 easiest ones in my opinion are Galaxy and Concrete man. I'd say all the others are about the same difficulty, Splash being a bit easier and Magma a bit harder.