how are you handling the silver and gold achievements?

ConfusedGeek

The camper ones suck. 300 kils with sniper rifles? Come on. I've got around 350 since BC2 came out, and that's mostly because of specact and bronze stars.

There we at least had an automatic one, with red dot or x4 scope. Here we actually have to snipe.

Thank God for hardcore mode, at least one hit anywhere kills.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done. Ecstacy of Gold unlocked, finally. 100 kills/weapon on 12 primary weapons for 1200 kills. You don't have to do any of the weapons for "all kits" to make this unlock. When all was said and done, my best weapon was the UZI @1hr14min followed by the M60, AK47 and the M40 (Going by class at least). Did it all legit and it took around 15-16hrs total. Have fun everyone, I'm going to sleep now, lol.

Just finished all of my Assault class, also finished the Engineer class, now I'm working on the Medic class. Haven't touch the sniper yet! Still need to work on the pistol and the shotgun. I love sniping, so sniping will be last since it's going to be a piece of cake.

u dont need pistols and the shotgun. only the 12 weapons - 3 of each kit

M10 is a piece of shit. I get slaughtered all the time when using it. After about 2 & a half to 3 hours I've only got about 43 kills with it.

By contrast, I did the RPK in less than an hour.

Even my Combat Knife is more reliable than the M10, I can't wait to finish it and move on to the Uzi.

LOL i was complaining on another forum about the piece of shit guns in this game, then i felt the urge to play some. Racked up about 40 kills in 50 mins with it.

LOL i was complaining on another forum about the piece of shit guns in this game, then i felt the urge to play some. Racked up about 40 kills in 50 mins with it.

I did the M10 and Uzi last night anyway. Now I'm on to the PPSh, which is a massive improvement.

Also, I find the Marksman SMG Perk to be more effective than Magnum Ammo for some reason. With Magnum Ammo, I get cut up in seconds whilst most of my rounds miss at mid-range. With MMS SMG however, I can still headshot easily at mid range or maintain a high accuracy whilst strafing.

All this time, I was doin' it wrong, because Magnum Ammo is for high Accuracy/Damage guns (like Sniper Rifles). The MMS Perks are better for making shitty guns much more steady and reliable.

I, too am done. Thank God. For some reason i really struggled with the light machine guns. It felt like i was shooting the enemies n they ate every bullet n killed me. But i was constantly getting mowed down by them. The snipers also took alot of time since im a horrible sniper. This class took all day. Im just happy to be done with it.

Achievements like this make it feel like a chore. (for me anyway). I dont like to be forced to play with any other guns but the ones i want to play with.....but i want the achievement soooo it has to be done.

I've done all Assault/Medic and PPSH left on engineer, leaving the worst till last as I suck bad as a sniper...I can see this taking twice as long as all the rest combined for me >_<

for sniper play hc. yes it gets frustrating when you die over and over.

for the m40 stay as far back as possible. this is a one shot one kill weapon even to the body it seems.

for the others get closer to the crates find a house that you can see the crate in. dont aim when someone is coming toward you close.