Is there something wrong with the save feature?

I would also like to know how to save.

I made one of each character, and started with a Slayer, quit at about 45 mins in because I had to go out and just hit "exit game" while I was in the village.

Just got back in, loaded the game up, and my Slayer is still there, but my lv.1 Gunner & Fighter have vanished, even though I didn't start a game with them. Strange..

When you first played DF, did you start the game as a trail then unlocked it during the game?

That is what i did, i'm not 100% sure but i think if you play the trial then unlock the full game while playing the trial it erases your character when you exit. just my theory for the time being.

When you first played DF, did you start the game as a trail then unlocked it during the game?

That is what i did, i'm not 100% sure but i think if you play the trial then unlock the full game while playing the trial it erases your character when you exit. just my theory for the time being.

That must be it. I was playing on a trial character then unlocked the full game. Character was gone when i left the game.

Edited by Mutalus

Yup, this is it for sure. Same thing just happend to me... total BS... :mad:

I don't know of any other game on xbla that would have done this before. It even lets you keep the achievements you earned during trial. But deletes the characters :eek:

Don't know what microsofts policy is regarding this matter. Would be fair of them to at least mention it somewhere.

Well from my own experience with other XBLA games in the past, I've learned to just accept it and just start a new game again. There has been times when I did lose progress before, but I just went ahead and re-play the game(s) again, never losing temper. ^^

The game isn't that tough either, and you can gather lots of money to buy lots of potions and food items to breeze through all difficulties fast. :3

• 2 months later...