Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

While everyone is looking through their collections for ABouncingSoul, I would love to pick up a German copy of Bioshock if anyone wants to part with one. I have tried searching ebay and amazon.de with no success.

I could never find a physical copy, but if you have a VPN - you can download it on the german marketplace. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you haven't thought of it yet.

I don't have it on MY Gamertag, but i have it on A Gamertag. It's real, ID 1263339498.

Edit: I was finally able to post Catherine and JMFA EU versions today. Routine is still rewriting our import script since xbox.com's redesign fucked it, so I have to add the lists by hand currently. Quite the bitch to do. :p

Edited by The Pants Party

I'm currently looking for the following games. I know they are rare, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask someone here:

Dynasty Warriors 6 (Chinese)

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (Chinese)

Legend of the Galactic Heroes PC

Hot Wheels: Beat That (France)

Does anyone know what the cover of the france Hot Wheels looks like? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hot Wheels looks like the US version, all the text is in French and it has the PEGI rating on the front.

I'm currently looking for the following games. I know they are rare, but I figured it was worth a shot to ask someone here:

Dynasty Warriors 6 (Chinese)

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce (Chinese)

Legend of the Galactic Heroes PC

Hot Wheels: Beat That (France)

Does anyone know what the cover of the france Hot Wheels looks like? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have the French version of Hot Wheels, got it a while back from Ebay France.

The cover is exactly the same as the American Release. Actually, more like the UK release, because of the PAL and PEGI logos. To be sure you get the right version, there is a text at the botton of the cover saying "Version française intégrale".

Ah, I found an Ebay listing from it, it has the right image:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Jeu-video-XBOX-360-HOT-WHEELS-BEAT-THAT-/180733423960?pt=FR_Jeux_Vidéo&hash=item2a148d3158

This listing says the seller ships only to France, but it does not hurt to ask.

While everyone is looking through their collections for ABouncingSoul, I would love to pick up a German copy of Bioshock if anyone wants to part with one. I have tried searching ebay and amazon.de with no success.
Here you go, it's used if that matters.

[ame=http://www.amazon.de/2K-Games-BioShock/dp/B000VKAUV8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2Y9NQEXUPX482&s=generic&qid=1323041868&sr=1-1]Bioshock: Xbox 360: Amazon.de: Alle Produkte[/ame]

eBay with all auctions containing the phrase "bioshock 360" Located in Germany

This is where I got my copy of BioShock (DE) it was a tin copy I got for $34. I asked one of the auctions that have the BioShock 1 DE and asked if he could ship to US he said yeah and I said SOLD. :woop:

I was under the impression that any GfW Live game would automatically have achievements, yet the exception to this case seems to be War in the North (LotR) PC. Any idea whether achievements might be added at a later stage as I got deceived by the game's box cover. :(

No you were right, every Games for Windows LIVE game does have achievements. War in the North is not Games for Windows LIVE, just Games for Windows. You'll know the LIVE titles because older ones will have the LIVE logo at the bottom right of the bar on top, and newer ones will the orange border for the bar as opposed to the blue. War in the North has a blue, it will not have achievements added in the future.

Thanks for the help with the German Bioshock links...now I just have to Bing! Translate my way through the language barrier to find someone who will ship to Canada.

On an unrelated subject, does anyone know how to tell the difference between the regular NTSC Scene It! Bright Lights Big Screen and the Canadian NTSC version. I have the EU version but would like to also get at least the other 2 English language versions.

On an unrelated subject, does anyone know how to tell the difference between the regular NTSC Scene It! Bright Lights Big Screen and the Canadian NTSC version. I have the EU version but would like to also get at least the other 2 English language versions.

The Canadian Scene-It is just the French-only language version up here. My EBGames here in Ontario was able to order it for me as they only normally stock it in Quebec.

Or just order it from amazon.ca, I ordered it for a few people and it's the right version: Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! - French only: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games

Thanks for the help with the German Bioshock links...now I just have to Bing! Translate my way through the language barrier to find someone who will ship to Canada.

I am also on a mission to get all of the Scene It games. The only one I'm having semi-trouble with is the German one. Anyways, I bought the Canada one from an eBay auction. I am 99% sure it is correct, as the seller is from Canada, and is in french. I am pretty sure the canadian french will be NTSC as well, while the France version will be PAL, and says Lumieres! Action!

Here is the link of the Canadian one I bought:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150711839770?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649#ht_500wt_1202

Also, the French version I bought was from Amazon.fr - so I'm pretty sure it will be right...

Edited by ABouncingSoul

Speaking of Scene It, the first game does not stack, does it? (Scene It? Lights, Camera, Action).

Because there is also a Canadian French version of it:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-Xbox-360-Scene-it-Big-Button-Pad-French-Version-/390327311316?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item5ae1521bd4

No, only the third one does. I wish they all did. I love me some Scene It! I only need the one from France. The only one I had a problem getting was the Spanish one.

Has anyone seen the tiles for the PC GFWL version of Lord of the Rings: War in the North to determine if it's different from the 360 version?

I have read on these forums that LOTR: War in the North is NOT Live enabled, even though the promotional material had listed it as a Live title.

The Canadian Scene-It is just the French-only language version up here. My EBGames here in Ontario was able to order it for me as they only normally stock it in Quebec.

Or just order it from amazon.ca, I ordered it for a few people and it's the right version: Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! - French only: Amazon.ca: Computer and Video Games

Thanks smrnov and ABouncingSoul for the help. I went with the Amazon deal because the free shipping made it a little cheaper than e-bay.