10% Experience passive perk EASY!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to test, go complete the objectives for a quest then before you hand it in, check your current XP level, hand it in, see how much it gives you, then check your XP level again, if it adds the XP without telling you, your XP level will have raised more than the shown XP reward.

After learning that the Experience bar is divided into ten Segments of 100, you are correct. Should be easy.

Even Easier on larger Experience Gains. When I have a chance, I'll try this out and report back.

Although I'm not worried about reaching Level 35. . . I was nearly Level 34 when I started Act 3.

Just got this mid-way through chapter 1.

Note:

I didn't destroy any in the prologue (only found out about this in chapter 1)

I am playing post-patch, online

I only destroyed two different sets. The ones near the exit to the forest by the two guards, I'd guess around 10 times between them. It unlocked after destroying one of them.

Additionally I struck down the two in the mansion area once each.

It's a bit weird this but seemingly not impossible to get for people who missed them in the prologue and are playing with the latest update. I was worried as I feared I might miss the level 35 achievement, but now hopefully not!

just got the perk for 10% lvl 1 is there anyway to get this higher such as lvl 2 or 3 or is it just lvl 1.

I believe this perk only goes to level 1.

And as for getting the perk, I got it accidentally by destroying the 5 training dummies in the prologue and then saving/reloading my game (probably because I lost at Dice Poker :p) and destroying them again.

i destroyed the 2 near the the flotsam exit around 12-16 times but didnt get it. what am i doing wrong ? sorry if this has been answered above already.

You might just not have noticed getting it. Go to your character skill's and press Y. Then all perk bonuses are listed on the last tab.

I just wanted to pop in and confirm that you CAN receive this ability on ones that respawn. I spent a good 15 minutes whacking the training dummies near the exit in the non-human district in Flotsam, mainly because there was a gate nearby that required a loading screen to enter/exit, so every time I did this the dummies would respawn. I eventually gave up though, and started playing through the sidequests and what not, but I would make it a point to destroy dummies whenever I saw them.

I didn't destroy any during the Prologue, and I do have the patch installed; it still came up for me. I don't think it adds the bonus to experience you get from quests, but if it does, it definitely doesn't show up in the pop-up messages.

To be honest, it's a fairly useless ability. The monsters don't usually give you a lot of experience, so you might be getting 1 or 2 bonus points per fight. Obviously, it'll add up over time, but you can usually hit the level cap no problem. In other words, don't fret too much if you don't get it.