Question about comparing gamerscore.

Rednacht

When I'm on my 360 and looking at a friends list of achievements, it will show "xbox one" and the cumulation of achievements they've earned instead of individual xbox one games.

Is this the same in reverse? When you're on xbox one and you compare achievements lists with someone does it just show "xbox 360" and total Gamerscore from it or is there a list of each xbox 360 game they've played?

Again, just a symptom of non-functionality on the X1, and the inability of Microsoft to produce cross-compatibility on two nearly identical systems.

What does this have to do with a non-function of the Xbox One? If you ask me it's a non-function of the Xbox 360 since that's the console that doesn't display all the games and groups Xbox One games into one category. The Xbox One displays everything played, be it Windows 8, Windows Phone, Xbox 360 or Xbox One

Yeah i noticed this the other day while playing dark souls 2 on my 360 popped it up to see the achievements and right there was "xbox one achievements"

i can only assume, because its a different infrastructure, they cant show what games they are? :confused:

bah who cares?

thanks to this new xbox, its impossible for my gamercards to show what I've been playing.

its currently showing me playing minecraft 2 different times as if its xbox one and 360. Which is weird!