What do you do?

p4in redefined

Unless I know friends are gonna join then I don't host because I don't want to wait that long. That's why I will never get the achievement.

It really doesn't take that long if you do Execution or Warzone with 5-8 rounds and Gridlock as the level. I would probably say it took anywhere from 1 to 5 minutes max. for a full game.

in the afternoon to mid-day, anywhere between roughly 2pm-10pm EST, its easiest to get a match going quickly with these stats:

Map: Gridlock

Bleedout: 20 Seconds

Rounds: 1

Minutes: 1

now host away! watch the room fill up quickly. most people that join will immediately ask if its an achievement match, you can do your bidding from there.

some people will say yes, and then obilerate the other team. some people wont say anything, and do just the same.

but be warned: if you tell the other people its not an achievement match, then 75% most likely they will leave to find another match, making it more difficult to get your match going.

it also helps if you have a buddy that can join the room, so then the other people will see 2 people in there, and will fill up quicker.

:drunk