Some Help Please?

X Cahoots X

Okay, I Beat the Dragon, Quest One, And after my Character had some Gay embrace with the Blacksmith In Gran Soren! Now he's Never at The shop, and i cant upgrade weapons, Buy new Gear ECT. Help Please, Thanks

He should be in your house at Cassardis (starting city) if he still sells etc i do not know but people have had the same with the inn keeper and he still lets you rest etc.

My House? I Didnt know i had one?

It's in Cassardis. Just a little bit up the hill from the inn (towards the elders house where you start the game).

Pretty much opposite that ruined house where the woman who wanted flowers at the very beginning of the game was.

No, he's basically your housewife from now on. This game considers the last person you gave an Arison's Bond to be your wife/husband for the rest of post game. This consequently makes them live with you till you go into new game+.

I wish that was true, I gave Aelinore the Arisen's Bond and I wound up with the potion shop girl in Gran Soren.

I wish that was true, I gave Aelinore the Arisen's Bond and I wound up with the potion shop girl in Gran Soren.

Did you give her a lot of gifts by chance? By giving NPCs gifts you increase their affinity beyond the max. So even if you have multiple people maxed out and "romanced," the game will take the one you paid the most attention as your romance. That means the person you gave the most gifts and did the most quests for. Basically the person you spent the most time on and gave the most attention.

I had about 6 people at max affinity. But I gave Aelinore 42 gifts plus the Arisen's Bond. So she ended up as my sacrifice and my wife. Which is what I was going for. So I'm incredibly happy with the way it turned out. :D I also have Selene fully romanced and living with me. So I have a pretty great home life in Gransys. A hot noble wife and a nubile-witch in house mistress on the side. If only I were this lucky in my real love life. :p

I gave her 10 gifts because I was going for the achievement... but I also shopped there a lot. But I have 11 white sage and 11 cape flowers for Aelinore this time around, I am also going to give her the Arisen's Bond... and I swear I will talk to her for an hour if I have to because she is the only character I like who I also felt was in very real danger.

I gave her 10 gifts because I was going for the achievement... but I also shopped there a lot. But I have 11 white sage and 11 cape flowers for Aelinore this time around, I am also going to give her the Arisen's Bond... and I swear I will talk to her for an hour if I have to because she is the only character I like who I also felt was in very real danger.

Have to agree with you there. She's my favorite option. I also liked Madeleine, but in the end I chose Aelinore.