matchmaking stinks?

smellypotatoes

I chuckled at the use of the word "stinks" and the fact your username is "smellypotatoes".

Anyways, I haven't had that problem, although sometimes it takes awhile to find a match. It may be your connection, I dunno.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, my friend and I had that problem in Zombies last night, when we searched, it kept kicking me out and he had to re-invite me. Both of our NAT's are open as well.

If you're playing with about 4+ people in your lobby, forget about trying to get into a match. Like many have said, we'd spend a solid 20 minutes searching/re-inviting before giving up.

At this point, we just have one guy get into a match and everyone else join in progress when they can. Rather play against my buds than not play with them at all.

every time i try to join a match with more than 1-2 friends, it kicks them from the game or all of us... it says game session no longer available or party no longer active..... i have an open nat type and i host the lobbies so u guys know whats going on or how to fix it?

1st prestige :woop:

I found it helps to go to game chat until it finds a game. its worked for me.

It's because the servers are crap right now. Wait until the new patch and party's and games will be a lot smoother.

They didn't expect so many people to be playing and each game starting out takes some time to adjust to the bugs and glitches, to fix them.

Same problem here. I can only start up a zombies match with my friend in a private game. Every single time we try to go find two other people for zombies, it kicks him out, EVERY TIME. :mad:

The only way I can play with him in a public game is I have to find a match and get to the lobby where I can ready up, and hope there aren't 3 other people in it & quickly send him an invite and hope he gets in before other people join. Usually he can get in, but sometimes I have to quit out and keep trying. Annoying to say the least.

why the hell do they even call it matchmaking anyway. All it consists of is putting players in games. Perhaps if there was actual matchmaking going on it would be useful.

It's just called "Multiplayer" in Call of Duty, not Matchmaking. Pretty sure it's not referred to as Matchmaking anywhere.

Unless you're just referring to the term "Matchmaking" in general, which if you are I apologize for my stupidity.

they really need to fix that shit fucc me and my clan spend more time trying to be in a game together then fuccin playing its bullshit straight up

Yo, calm down. It's just a game. Every game is like this when it gets released. Halo: Reach was for example, and still is.

It's because the servers are crap right now. Wait until the new patch and party's and games will be a lot smoother.

They didn't expect so many people to be playing and each game starting out takes some time to adjust to the bugs and glitches, to fix them.

Please. They didn't expect millions of people to play a game that surpassed MW2 in pre-orders? Think please.

Yo, calm down. It's just a game. Every game is like this when it gets released. Halo: Reach was for example, and still is.

Is that suppose to make it ok? I'm sorry no fanboy here but Reach's online is leagues above Black Ops in terms of connectivity and user friendliness.

vahn tweeted that the patch fixing this is going through an internal test and then it has to pass certification. Certification USUALLY takes a week, but you never know. I am hoping its no more than a week away, but it may be that or even more. maybe with a major game like black ops they will get priority.

ITS JUST A GAME thats a fuccin dumb comment cuzz fucc thats the point iam supose to be able to play this game with friends and they knew that millions would play that game so no I wont calm down

Lol. Chill out boner. What would you do if 3,000,000 people were trying to play a game in your house? There would be issues.

And even then The Issues with Black Ops aren't really that problematic. I play with a 4 - 6 person party every night, and It only takes us a couple Tries to find a game. If that. And thats in Hardcore Search, one of the least played(yet Best) game modes.

If your really really having issues, try a different party host. Or a Different Gametype.