Treasure Hunter = RAGING...

katloubee

I have done it twice now!! OMGOMG. I used the spreadsheet and I deleted the items as I checked my inventory...am I missing something? It's just weapons and accessories right?! I only have to hold them once to get the achievement and not have them all at once? *sob*

Please tell me you are going to that little robot after you believe you have all the checklist done...

It only unlocks when you talk to him.

And the little robot is in the destroyed town after the giant tower (its starting to be covered in snow)

By the way, some helpful tips if that isn't the problem:

Assuming you pick up every chest from the game's start until the end, you shouldn't have to purchase more than the 200,000+ gil weapons from the shops. (weapons and accesories anyways...)

If you miss the few grinding spots for perovskites (from I think 1 enemy type in that big red maze tunnel thats one massive detour just before the final boss) then you're gil costs go way up.

If you know of any grinding spots for catalysts then use them and know how many you need beforehand. Any extras can help by chipping away at that massive gil cost still left.

Hey thanks, yeah, I'm going to the robot and he's like "pulsion pioneer" - i think. I'm getting bored now, I'm checking everything off the list as I go through them, I guess I'll just grind until I HOLD everything at one time lol *sigh*