Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm currently looking to get 6 dedicated players go after Compulsive Liar and - the slightly more tedious - Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace achievements

Anyway, the list is as follows:

1. ScottishSNP

2. DK DOOM

3. AbR Abusive --

4. unluckyfire

5. Edd Strid (GMT)

6. smurfwedge (GMT)

for these that need kingpin done to

that not in pip-boy group i make up a other group for kingpin we see if we can do it on same day while we all on so if u need it done add ur name

1. unluckyfire

2. Edd Strid (GMT)

Just popping myself on for the Kingpin list.

Ok so if everyone could state there timezone next to their gt I can get an idea of what time to start a boosting session.

Pa-Poker Ace & Compulsive Liar:

1. Dethklok UK = GMT

2. top speed 1st = GMT+2

3. Zarda1 = GMT

5. dherrick

6. Rynodoggie

Kingpin:

7. hallamHASH = GMT

8. Spunk8374

9. thedoors27 = GMT

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. I've just sold my laptop in order to upgrade to a new computer so I'll be offline for a few days.

Happy trails.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pip-boy 3000 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

Ok so if everyone could state there timezone next to their gt I can get an idea of what time to start a boosting session.

1. Dethklok UK = GMT

2. top speed 1st = GMT+2

3. Zarda1 = GMT

5. dherrick

6. Rynodoggie

Kingpin:

7. hallamHASH = GMT

8. Spunk8374

9. thedoors27 = GMT

Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. I've just sold my laptop in order to upgrade to a new computer so I'll be offline for a few days.

Happy trails.

I'd like to join Kingpin and Pa-Poker Ace & Compulsive Liar, if there is an opening.

GT: Piph0

GMT-5

PS: I got a lot of time ATM

Edit: Finished Kingpin, Pa-Poker Ace & Compulsive Liar.

Edited by Piph0

I have sent friend invites to the following people for Compulsive Liar and Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace:

3. AbR Abusive --

4. unluckyfire

5. Edd Strid (GMT)

6. smurfwedge (GMT)

Before I start to plan anything, I need to know your timezones. Please use GMT, for example if you're in the UK it would be GMT +0 or on the east coast of the US it would be GMT -5 (I think xD).

I have sent friend invites to the following people for Compulsive Liar and Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace:

3. AbR Abusive

4. unluckyfire

5. Edd Strid (GMT)

6. smurfwedge (GMT)

Before I start to plan anything, I need to know your timezones. Please use GMT, for example if you're in the UK it would be GMT +0 or on the east coast of the US it would be GMT -5 (I think xD).

AbR Abusive: GMT -6

Want to work on Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace, In A Van Down By The River, and One Die To Rule Them All. Also need a 3-4 of the CooP and Advanced CooP missions before I'm done with the mulitplayer. I'm willing to make myself available to cater to any time zone if available. Message me on Live gamertag: Magus 0f Zeal (0 is Zero). Thanks.

I'm currently looking to get 6 dedicated players go after Compulsive Liar and - the slightly more tedious - Pa-Pa-Pa-Poker Ace achievements

Anyway, the list is as follows:

1. ScottishSNP

2. DK DOOM

3. AbR Abusive --

4. unluckyfire

5. Edd Strid (GMT)

6. smurfwedge (GMT)

for these that need kingpin done to

that not in pip-boy group i make up a other group for kingpin we see if we can do it on same day while we all on so if u need it done add ur name

1. unluckyfire

2. Edd Strid (GMT)

3. smurfwedge (GMT)

Im in for Kingpin as well

1. Dethklok UK = GMT

2. top speed 1st = GMT+2

3. Zarda1 = GMT

4. thedoors27 = GMT

5. dherrick = GMT -6

6. Rynodoggie = GMT -6

Kingpin:

7. hallamHASH = GMT

8. Spunk8374

Right where one man down, I know H20 I wanted to be in on this and now piph0, I'll let you's decide who wants this 1st person to post a reply add yourself to the list with your timezone and your in.

The other person I will probably add in place of Spunk8374 because I've messaged them asking for their timezone for days now and no reply today is the last day and I'm removing them from the list if they do not reply with their timezone.

Or the other option get another 3 people for 7-9 and have two teams for Pa-Poker Ace & Compulsive Liar and all play free for all together.

Edited by Pip-boy 3000