Washington DLC Achievements Listed (Non-Spoiler)

YOU CAN DO THAT ALREADY! Jesus first people thought Connor doesn't have 2 hidden blades which he does and now people think you can't dual assinate from the ground?

Alright might as well. Try walking up to two guards next to each other and hold in Right Trigger, both will be highlighted. Now just press X and boom you did a dual assassination. I believe they did this to give you more control over how you assassinate people on the ground. In 2 forwards sometimes I'd want to kill one guy and Ezio would stab 2 and break my stealth. Now that doesn't happen anymore.

Alright buddy settle down, jesus! I knew he had two hidden blades from aerial assassinations. I haven't been able to dual assassinate on the ground and I don't recall any tutorial showing you how. Just like the spit roast achievement, I didn't know how to pull it off until I watched a youtube vid. So if there was an in-game tutorial than shame on me...

It's not as though I needed the dual assassinate much in this game (not a fan of the combat changes in general but I've adapted) but I really enjoyed that feature in previous titles.

Alright buddy settle down, jesus! I knew he had two hidden blades from aerial assassinations. I haven't been able to dual assassinate on the ground and I don't recall any tutorial showing you how.

Approach slowly and wait until you see the special shimmer around both targets. Once you get the hang of the angle you can just full bore run and dual assassinate ground targets easily.