Not earning achievements?

immortality20

I have been having the same issue with Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero since yesterday. On the Xbox forums a lot of other users are having the same issue. So far, I have not found an answer other than "Wait a few days and see if it pops." It looks like the issue came with the latest dashboard update.

It isn't ideal, but I am now getting the achievements to unlock by redoing the parameters for each achievement. I don't know how this will effect story related achievements and such though.

Edited by Kairi
Double post

It's some issue with live, there's not much you can do with it at the moment fella. Lots of people having the same issue. I've got some that should've unlocked, but haven't, in Ghosts, BF4 & Crimson Dragon.

I had this problem with Strike Suit and Wolfenstein on Friday. Yesterday however, I unlocked 23 achievements on Crimson Dragon and 2 challenges without any issue whatsoever.

Xbox Support on Twitter said to wait 48 hours and see what happens. So I will start a new save file tonight, and see if my luck has changed. I'm owed a total of 8 achievements.

Well that sucks, I guess they didn't pick up the problem in the beta dashboard to early access users? Seems odd, hope it does work itself out because now I just don't want to play if it's not going to unlock. It's stupid I know, but I just don't want to replay games.

I vaguely remember one person talking about it in the beta. It didn't happen to me during it. It started happening in the past two days. But they were all unlocking fine for me yesterday, like I said.

so for example, if im missing 2 achievemets for level copletion on lego the bhobbit, do i have to replay them again?! or wait for them to pop randomly?!

i really cba replaying the levels :/

As of right now, they should eventually show up and replaying the levels will likely not cause them to pop.

Tried the fix and it was a no go. As far as i can tell, PvZ doesn't sync to the cloud, just connects to the ea servers. So i'm not sure what can fix it, other then do the achievements requirements over and over again. Which i have. Or hope they unlock at a random time. This really sucks. :(

I agree, it really does suck and I'm actually shocked MS hasn't patched this yet. I haven't played a game in the last 4 days because I don't want to have more achievements not pop. So frustrating. I know it's first world problems and shouldn't be complaining, but this is one of their big features and I'm surprised they haven't implemented a fix. Not every gamer is going to go through the steps the person linked above your post, they need to solve this now.