Combat Engineer Patched?

Q Dawg187

I've been having trouble getting 100 Combat Enigneer ribbons for infinite ammo mutator.

I originally followed the guide with 2 joypads and the turrent trick but it got boring fast so I stopped.Started the next day during real horde with friends,got it every wave for a while.The next day it wouldnt work at all.Got it one time in horde and never again during the same game.Worked on 10+ things per wave,almost every wave,including wipes and retrys but only ever got it once per game now.

Epic ninja patched maybe?

I've been having trouble getting 100 Combat Enigneer ribbons for infinite ammo mutator.

I originally followed the guide with 2 joypads and the turrent trick but it got boring fast so I stopped.Started the next day during real horde with friends,got it every wave for a while.The next day it wouldnt work at all.Got it one time in horde and never again during the same game.Worked on 10+ things per wave,almost every wave,including wipes and retrys but only ever got it once per game now.

It was working for me yesterday. Give money, build, gun, reload, die, repeat.

I don't know if they patched it but if you really want the ribbon you can clear the cache on your harddrive and do the turret trick, without the patch you can get combat engineer more than once during a wave.

I don't know if they patched it but if you really want the ribbon you can clear the cache on your harddrive and do the turret trick, without the patch you can get combat engineer more than once during a wave.

Oh right, didn't realise you could get it more than once by clearing the cache. Oh well, only more 25 to go.

I don't know if this is happening to you, but for some reason, a few times I was getting these ribbons, the popup wouldn't show up saying I got it. If I quit out and check the ribbons on the stat sheet they would be there, but for some reason I never got the in-game notification... Hopefully you still got them...

I don't know if this is happening to you, but for some reason, a few times I was getting these ribbons, the popup wouldn't show up saying I got it. If I quit out and check the ribbons on the stat sheet they would be there, but for some reason I never got the in-game notification... Hopefully you still got them...

This is probably your problem. I have this issue as well