anyone discovered any glitches yet?

alf hockeyfan

the only one so far i have discovered is in overfield.... the one where you need to get the key. i got the key blew open the door and planted the satchel charge on the libary door. i then went to a bunker turret and killed the enemy. it said go into the libary. the door closed before i got there ( how i satchel charged it ) layed another satchel charge. ticking sounded but no countdown. restarted checkpoint the same thing ticking but no countdown. hope it doesn`t stay that way!

I could be wrong here. But I think using the DLC rifles will NOT unlock the "Make Every Bullet Count" achievement. I ran through two levels using nothing but the KR-98 with a 100% scoped kill rating and no achievement.

I did a sprint run of the Prologue mission on casual with three Springfield kills and it popped.

So some confusion there, anyone else had the same issue?

On the Opernplatz board, right after you save Schwaiger and you're covering him as he runs through the building. In that first building he enters is a German helmet propped up on a rifle. If you shoot the helmet the game goes into a kill cam. Has anyone else noticed this or come across any others on different boards?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the guarding post level and I got to a checkpoint and turned off my console and I just got on it this morning and realised it says I've only got 3 gold bars, even though I was going for my fifth one I knew I had four! So I went through all the other locations where the bars should be and I've got them all but still only says I've got 3! I really don't want to have to start all over for the achievement :mad:

I have a strange bug in the game, and I can't play with it...

In the prolouge, when it start, the character stuck in the ground, and later in the game, I can't use any trip mine. If I skip the tutorial, I start with the scope, with no crosshair in it... And I can't shoot.

Like in this video:

Anyone can help me?

I have found a few simple glitches.

In the Museum level, there is a car, just after the first section (before entering the first building) that you can take cover to, despite being nearly fully buried. It makes Karl do the lying down animation, but his legs go into the crouch animation. It is amusing.

In the section with the objective 'plant charges on the bridge support', in the building near the four guys lined up, there is a sniper. If you go to where he is (up those stairs), then take a left, you can walk straight through a wall and fall to the ground below. That got me killed, on my first playthrough.

Otherwise, just lots of silly checkpoint bugs, like respawning after completing an objective, but being told to do it again (such as clear the Opernplatz square, after already killing everyone). So I had to restart the level.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...