Overall Not a Bad 200/200

DGalvin

Personally i enjoyed this game allot, i never played the first one but due to recommendations i decided to go for this game. Its great fun on co op and isn't a long/ hard 200. My game time is just over 7 hours, but considering this i believe it is very achievable in under 5 hours. The most annoying achievements are definitely the collectible items and the 100 building.

Luckily various people from this site were sharing their collectables with me so that was pretty easy, the annoying part was having to stockpile my collectable item workshops with wood, stones ect. In all simple.

The 100 building achievement was misleading, on the leader boards it said id build something like 25 after finishing the castle, clearly this was wrong. I think this was due to me being offline for some of the time. Anyway this achievement unlocked after mass building snow houses :D

In all i would recommend this game, and if anybody has any questions related to the game feel free to ask here or message me on xbl,

GT: cG DGalvin

I loved the first and the second was certainly a worth sequal...but I have to ask people that loved the first...Am I the only one that was annoyed by the "Special" Keflings following you around? I know they sped up carrying construction pieces which sped up the game, but they were bugging me by the end of the game. That was my only minor issue.

I also loved the first, though I played it long after it came out and wasn't able to finish one of the online achievements, and I agree that the builder keflings were far more annoying than helpful.

I also felt I usually had too many keflings around. I remember thinking in the first one that you really had to think about what you wanted your keflings to do, but in this one I quickly reached a point where I was just letting them wander around without a job.

Still a very worthwile sequel.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the game was pretty good. The first game was nice, but I liked the second one better. The additional perks of having the "Raskull" and the "Ilo Milo" characters in the game was a nice little bonus as well as the avatar awards. The game had a nice story to it and has a bit of humor too.