Beat Them All

Turbo VDuB 44

If you are coaching a game, does it count as well? or is it only games that you physically play

Coaching a game counts as well. It doesn't count if you simulate it at any point during the game (e.g.: you can't simulate right after the tip to speed the process up).

I've personally got roughly 70 teams left to beat, and I'm bleeding that achievement into my Legacy to kill two birds with one stone. Just edit your schedule and win every game. I'm simulating games against teams I've already played (e.g.: conference games).

Any questions, gamertag: AzraelPC.

Check out my Legacy Guide as well. There are updates after each season. I'm trying to be as comprehensive as I can with it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I've been following your guide and i'm doing that with my legacy....changing every team to ones i need to beat

I did that as well, and I just got 'Beat Them All'. I was only missing one school and I was already into my conference schedule, so I played a quick game and got it.

Boy, that feels good to get out of the way. Shame it's only worth 25 points.

2K Sports should honestly reconsider the point totals for 2K8 unless the achievements have already been released.

• 6 years later...