The GotY edition of the game

darkmikasonfire

Game of the Century, National Treasure, whatever it's called in your region, the one with all the DLC.

They fucked up the 3rd game, when all the DLC was added to the game, it made it so you couldn't connect online while playing it because it messed up the online pass crap. If you added it back, it would disable all but the storyline DLC (so all the extra outfits and such all gone).

My question is thus: did they fuck up this one too, or if you install everything does it work like it's suppose to?

Game of the Century, National Treasure, whatever it's called in your region, the one with all the DLC.

They fucked up the 3rd game, when all the DLC was added to the game, it made it so you couldn't connect online while playing it because it messed up the online pass crap. If you added it back, it would disable all but the storyline DLC (so all the extra outfits and such all gone).

My question is thus: did they fuck up this one too, or if you install everything does it work like it's suppose to?

I never had any issue like that with The Full Package Edition, online pass worked and all DLC was fine, I've just ordered GOTC Edition of 4 (had to order German release as it's not been released in the UK) But from what I have read it also works fine.