easy way to get 500 gold everyday plus smithing and speech

OptimusPrime987

All im doing is going to eorlund the blacksmith in dragonsreach pickpocket him for 500 gold if he catches you he just says ill look the other way this time wait 24 hours the rinse and repeat this is handy because its in the same location where you can do the already mentioned smithing/speech boost technique gods be praised

As people have started noticing, boosting skills to 100 or close to that are not damage/armour based starts making the game very difficult alot faster.

Its odd your managing to do this every 24hours too, ive yet to meet anyone that resupplies faster than 48, will have to check that part out. My pickpocket skills sucks too and i've been trying to raise it a bit.

All im doing is going to eorlund the blacksmith in dragonsreach pickpocket him for 500 gold if he catches you he just says ill look the other way this time wait 24 hours the rinse and repeat this is handy because its in the same location where you can do the already mentioned smithing/speech boost technique gods be praised

Can you do this at the very beginning of the game? I just escaped my execution :woop: