"Putt from the rough" achievement

I searched the forum and did not find anything, so...how do you get this achievement to unlock?

I have landed in the rough just off the green, the game gave me a lob wedge which I switched to my putter, sank it, but no achieve...

I have rolled into the fringe, again the game gave me a lob wedge which I switched out and sank the putt, but no achieve...

I have even chipped the ball into the cup from just off the green with the lob wedge, but no achieve...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any response!

I searched the forum and did not find anything, so...how do you get this achievement to unlock?

I have landed in the rough just off the green, the game gave me a lob wedge which I switched to my putter, sank it, but no achieve...

I have rolled into the fringe, again the game gave me a lob wedge which I switched out and sank the putt, but no achieve...

I have even chipped the ball into the cup from just off the green with the lob wedge, but no achieve...

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any response!

It needs to be proper rough (long grass) and it must be sunk in the hole using a putter nothing else. Easiest way to get this is to set up a match on Bethpage (Black Course) on hole 2 (par 4). Over hit the green and land in the rough at the back. On this hole the rough is right next to the putting green and the green is flat, so no angles to factor in aim around 17ft and you should be golden. Hope this makes sense and helps. Good luck!!!

It needs to be proper rough (long grass) and it must be sunk in the hole using a putter nothing else. Easiest way to get this is to set up a match on Bethpage (Black Course) on hole 2 (par 4). Over hit the green and land in the rough at the back. On this hole the rough is right next to the putting green and the green is flat, so no angles to factor in aim around 17ft and you should be golden. Hope this makes sense and helps. Good luck!!!

worked great, thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...