NHL 13 Hut Playoffs are working with Bonus!

SHMEEDIDDY

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried the playoffs yet? Can you match with someone who either isn't qualified or specifically for this month, a person who was eliminated but who is searching for a regular online game like in nhl 12?

Trying as I speek, its hard...

After trying for 20-30 mins to sim our readyness for play againts each other, both of us in Amateur league to see if we can find another with 3 star teams...no luck..If anyone has any good imput let me know!

Edited by SHMEEDIDDY

Trying as I speek, its hard...

After trying for 20-30 mins to sim our readyness for play againts each other, both of us in Amateur league to see if we can find another with 3 star teams...no luck..If anyone has any good imput let me know!

Were you trying to match somebody that is not in your region? Like your in East and they are in West?

Were you trying to match somebody that is not in your region? Like your in East and they are in West?

He's my cuzins online friend, he lives outside of Detroit, I live in Winnipeg, So I dunno how that could factor i live in the middle he lives east in some ways...I asked my cuzin to help me later today in the afternoon!

This year, you can only match up with players in the same tournament as you. But luckily, you get 3 tries at the amateur playoffs so you can use spare accounts easily or coordinate boosting with someone else much easier.

In several hours of searching, I only matched up with my other xbox ONCE. But then once 3:45am EST hit, it got really easy. On my last 2 games, I matched up on the first search.

Does anybody know if the rating of the team matter in terms of matchmaking? I also think geography and whether you have previously played with the person is taken into account when matchmaking, especially when there's lot of traffic.

Since they are letting everyone in the playoffs this month, do you have to have played HUT prior to the start of the playoffs to play in the tournament? If not you could just create a new tag, put a 48 hour gold trial on it and use the 2 day EA online pass trial to have a 2nd account to trade some wins with.

Also, anyone have confirmation how long the playoffs are running? Did they extend it at all since the playoffs didn't work when they went live?