100% - Whatever you need to know!

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Completed Geography already, but didn't get Panda, BMX Champion and Racing Outfit? (Only panda head)

I don't have also 80's rocker bracelet and Nerd watch.. (I have outfits, on outfits i see that things but individually not (at section "Right Arm")!)

Edited by Janchii

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for the list! I almost gave up after Endless Summer and I was only at 85%... I thought I'd give one more guide a go (which was this one) and unlocked PERFECTIONIST (I'm not yelling the achievement is in caps) in a little over an hour!

I keep seeing people posting with some problems. If your general stats say 100% and no achievement, try saving in a new slot and restart your xbox. Or other people have just waited a while in game to have it pop up. Also, sometimes the wording can be funny because I had to drink 545 total sodas. You have to purchase 500 of them not just finding them after defeating an opponent.

which things do you mean?

(i'm german --> bad english...)

Hey there. I was just stuck at 99.22% as well and I replayed keep-ups and it turned out I had never beaten it, only played it. Try redoing keep-ups or penalty shoot-out and make sure you win once each. Hope this helps!

I'm stuck on 98.23%. Can you tell by the percentage what I need to do? Are there any tasks that take up exactly 1.77%?

I have done 4 boxing matches, is that all of them?

6 dodgeball wins

0 snow shoveling (doesn't count towards 100%?)

Done all carnival rides and games inc. high scores in arcade and bought all items

Failed 5 classes

Pulled 20 fire alarms

Traveled distance on bike/foot/skateboard

Played keepy ups and pen shootout

Done all classes

All rubber bands, cards, gnomes transistors and fighting moves

All paper routes and lawn mower jobs

40+ errands

333 clothing items

All yearbook photos

500+ sodas

27 pumpkins

19 gravestones

Beat up secret pirate

Sprayed a tag of each clique

Edited by oli90

Can anyone help thought i would try to get the full 1000G on bully but am now stuck with Perfectionist, i am at about 98.69% and have done everything on your list and double checked. I have only done 32 errand missions though but no more are appearing and i spent all day yesterday looking for them do they stop after a certain point in the game

Can anyone help thought i would try to get the full 1000G on bully but am now stuck with Perfectionist, i am at about 98.69% and have done everything on your list and double checked. I have only done 32 errand missions though but no more are appearing and i spent all day yesterday looking for them do they stop after a certain point in the game

Actually they do not stop. If you just go around the cities they will start popping up. So far I have completed 36 and I am just going through all of the cities.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to still get 100% if my walking distance has glitched in my game and no longer displays? I know I won't be able to get the walking achievement in this play through, but having done most everything else that is annoying it would be a huge relief to not have to start over for the 100% just because of that!

• 2 weeks later...