Achievement Discussion

Doesn't seem to difficult. You still have to get 100% for the "Witness the Stud Fountain" achievement, so there are probably a lot of things to do that don't have achievements (unlock all characters/vehicles, get all gold bricks [or whatever they may be], etc.)

"Play as Adam West". I'm assuming this works like Lego Marvel as when you rescue all the Adam West's, he becomes available as a character. I also heard that the bonus level (1966 Batcave) doesn't unlock until you rescue all the Adam West's.

The only achievement I'm worried about is:

Loontern's Space Race - 20G

Complete any hub race as Green Loontern

That was the worst feature of Lego Marvel. I hope there aren't too many of them and I definitely hope that they don't count towards 100% (unless completing each awards a gold brick or something. Ugh.)

EDIT - FYI... There is NO online play in this game and cheats (if any) do NOT disable achievements. Just getting those out there now. ;)

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 3 weeks later...

The only achievement I'm worried about is:

Loontern's Space Race - 20G

Complete any hub race as Green Loontern

That was the worst feature of Lego Marvel. I hope there aren't too many of them and I definitely hope that they don't count towards 100% (unless completing each awards a gold brick or something. Ugh.)

Those races were a nightmare! Especially the Helicarrier Go-Kart races and that rooftop RC-Car race! The street races were usually do-able if you could cause your opponent to crash into NPC vehicles, but even then, some of them were a huge pain. Otherwise, the list looks fun and I'm really looking forward to completing it.

One, I've don't the missions both solo and co-op and nothing pops

I had this problem, and could see in the Achievements app that they were "unlocking", so the system knew I had earned them, but was slow to award them. I replayed the levels and the achievements popped the second time through.

I've seen some similar posts online, and many of them made reference to the Master Chief Collection "breaking" the Achievements app. No clue what that means, exactly, but I would just retry the levels, start to finish, and see if that helps.

One, I've don't the missions both solo and co-op and nothing pops

I had this problem, and could see in the Achievements app that they were "unlocking", so the system knew I had earned them, but was slow to award them. I replayed the levels and the achievements popped the second time through.

I've seen some similar posts online, and many of them made reference to the Master Chief Collection "breaking" the Achievements app. No clue what that means, exactly, but I would just retry the levels, start to finish, and see if that helps.

This^^. The three games that were released this week (Halo: MCC, AC: Unity and Lego Batman 3) were all not working correctly. This is a One only issue. No one is reporting issues on the 360 for Lego Batman 3 or AC: Rogue.

JayShockBlast posted a solution to this particular issue in the One forum.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6463110&postcount=27

Also, since day one, the One console has a tendency to not give you the achievement unlocked notification until hours or even days later. I don't know if it's a glitch with the console or what, but it can happen on any game on the One.

This happened to me three times when I played Wolfenstein for perk achievements, so much that it glitched the perk progress and didn't register that I got 100% for the challenge achievement even though I got 1000G in the game.

Why can't they fix this? They patch it so you can watch TV better through your console, but not this???

So my question is I do not see single player only. So, does that mean 2nd could possibly obtain all achievements?

Have just bought the game and was wondering if all of the achievements can be got in a two player game. Some of the previous games had some single player only ones, does this game have them also?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I've gotten 100% completion on every other Lego game no problem but this one has me stumped, I'm at 97.9% with 239/250 gold bricks and 137/147 characters but on every single level and hub world I've gotten everything....anybody have any idea what I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I completely forgot about the VR challenges lol

Edited by JohnAizen

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, me too. I've downloaded it but haven't played it yet. I don't want to go through the hassle of redownloading my gamertag then playing it all again a second time if I don't have to. I can wait.

EDIT - When I check the game on my console, it has the 5 achievements already there (65 achievements total). But they aren't showing as added on xbox.com, so until they do, I won't play it. Sooo tempting...

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

Bizarro World DLC does include achievements on 360. But there's a glitch happening, one that's happened with multiple games before going back years now. Basically, the achievement data is included in the DLC so if you download it, you see the new achievements "locally" in your achievement list. But they aren't on Xbox.com or on MS's servers. So they won't add to your gamerscore and no one can see them online.

You'll want to avoid playing the level for now until it's fixed because otherwise you have to delete your profile and re-download to clear out these "ghost" achievements and re-earn them.

Hopefully it doesn't take long, but I've seen one game go 11 months before this glitch was fixed. I'm trying to talk to their support on Twitter, hopefully someone has some clue what I'm talking about and can pass it along to the person in charge of this kind of stuff.

Yeah, me too. I've downloaded it but haven't played it yet. I don't want to go through the hassle of redownloading my gamertag then playing it all again a second time if I don't have to. I can wait.

EDIT - When I check the game on my console, it has the 5 achievements already there (65 achievements total). But they aren't showing as added on xbox.com, so until they do, I won't play it. Sooo tempting...

Bizarro World DLC does include achievements on 360. But there's a glitch happening, one that's happened with multiple games before going back years now. Basically, the achievement data is included in the DLC so if you download it, you see the new achievements "locally" in your achievement list. But they aren't on Xbox.com or on MS's servers. So they won't add to your gamerscore and no one can see them online.

You'll want to avoid playing the level for now until it's fixed because otherwise you have to delete your profile and re-download to clear out these "ghost" achievements and re-earn them.

Hopefully it doesn't take long, but I've seen one game go 11 months before this glitch was fixed. I'm trying to talk to their support on Twitter, hopefully someone has some clue what I'm talking about and can pass it along to the person in charge of this kind of stuff.

Right after I downloaded it, the achievement list on my 360 still said 60/60. I recently turned it off and back on and now it says 60/65. Still nothing on xbox.com so I'm not touching that level.

I've already had an achievement for the Arrow DLC glitch on me and I ended up having to replay a portion of the main game to re-acquire it.

Right after I downloaded it, the achievement list on my 360 still said 60/60. I recently turned it off and back on and now it says 60/65. Still nothing on xbox.com so I'm not touching that level.

I've already had an achievement for the Arrow DLC glitch on me and I ended up having to replay a portion of the main game to re-acquire it.

When I downloaded the 60MB update, mine still said 60/60. Then I downloaded the DLC and went to 60/65, so they were showing on the console after you downloaded the DLC. But they still weren't on xbox.com.

Well, as of right now (3pm EST), the achievements are now up on xbox.com. As Radiant said, I wasn't going to risk playing it, unlocking all achievements and not have them show online. Then I would have had to recover my gamertag and re-unlock the same achievements. It's not a lot of time, but I didn't want to play the same level four times instead of two. I'm glad I waited a day.

When I downloaded the 60MB update, mine still said 60/60. Then I downloaded the DLC and went to 60/65, so they were showing on the console after you downloaded the DLC. But they still weren't on xbox.com.

Well, as of right now (3pm EST), the achievements are now up on xbox.com. As Radiant said, I wasn't going to risk playing it, unlocking all achievements and not have them show online. Then I would have had to recover my gamertag and re-unlock the same achievements. It's not a lot of time, but I didn't want to play the same level four times instead of two. I'm glad I waited a day.

Thanks for pointing this out, I haven't been checking...

Yeah, glad I waited, too. Thankfully they didn't take to long to fix the issue.

But, I gotta say, I'm really concerned about that LEGO Hobbit DLC working without a hitch.

Thanks for pointing this out, I haven't been checking...

Yeah, glad I waited, too. Thankfully they didn't take to long to fix the issue.

But, I gotta say, I'm really concerned about that LEGO Hobbit DLC working without a hitch.

If they release the Hobbit DLC... ;)

It's like the games themselves; some people have issues or glitches, others don't. I've been one of the fortunate ones to have only a few freezes here and there, but I've never been stuck anywhere I couldn't get out of, things triggered when they were supposed to and my achievements have never glitched. I know if I had been playing on the One, yes, my achievements would have glitched. That's why I'll play Lego games on the 360 for as long as I can.

Batman 3 froze on me only once on that London level in Free Play right at the start. That is the only issue I've had with this game. DLC worked flawlessly.

If they release the Hobbit DLC... ;)

Oh, please don't let them pull another LEGO Indy 2...

It's like the games themselves; some people have issues or glitches, others don't. I've been one of the fortunate ones to have only a few freezes here and there, but I've never been stuck anywhere I couldn't get out of, things triggered when they were supposed to and my achievements have never glitched. I know if I had been playing on the One, yes, my achievements would have glitched. That's why I'll play Lego games on the 360 for as long as I can.

I've rarely had issues, but when I do, they're usually pretty major. :D