Achievement Trading Thread

CHR0M3TAC0

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The map is available in the maketplace for 800msp, but I have the season pass & for some reason the option to download it doesn't show up on the main menu.

So I guess this is Crimson Map Pack part II: Jeopardy continues...

playlist is up. 6 v 6 but the max party size for the playlist is 8. :| looks like 343 is gonna force me to ruin other people's games.

I was just going to post a picture of that. It's weird because it says that team size is four. Four+four=eight. Idk why it's 6v6 then. One of those two has to be messed up somehow.

I'm looking to boost these achievements the moment the map pack is downloadable and can use 4 controllers if necessary. If the playlist is 4v4 then I would prefer to just get the achievements with 1 other person

I will remove this post once I no longer need the achievements

Edited by Phil Pants

I was just going to post a picture of that. It's weird because it says that team size is four. Four+four=eight. Idk why it's 6v6 then. One of those two has to be messed up somehow.

Suits me fine if they leave it like, 4vs4, 2 people with 4 controllers, hell of a lot easier to boost :)

I'm looking to boost these achievements right now and can use 4 controllers if necessary. If the playlist is 4v4 then I would prefer to just get the achievements with 1 other person

I will remove this post once I no longer need the achievements