Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone could help me with the medic achievement I'd really appreciate it.

Two randoms so far don't understand 'only kill one and let the other attack so we can do 10 revives each'. Arse biscuits!

I'm on now but just message me whenever if any of you have a moment to help me out. Prologue seems to be the quickest way from what I've seen from the vids.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Finally starting this game so I'm looking for a partner to boost the co-op achievements. Not 100% sure on which ones need a partner but willing to boost to have the favor returned. Although I am new to this game, I have completed both previous retail Dead Space releases for the 360 and plan on doing it again for this title.

If you interested, message me on Xbox Live. GT:XY Gameboi4Ever

I'm in the USA, Central Standard Time. I can usually play after 5 or 6 p.m.

If anyone has any tips or anything they would like to share to help me prep for co-op play, that would be welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need CO-OP partner to help on the follow achievements:

- The Explorer

- Gun Collector

- The Professor

- The Librarian

- The Armorer

- From the Jaws

- Share and Share Alike

- Ghosts of the Past

- Medic!

- Architect

Please message on XBL. gamertag: W4RS4W31G

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for someone to do all the co-op achievements and optional missions/collectibles. I'm in the midst of a playthrough, so if you'd like to drop in my game, I can return the favor. Otherwise, I'm willing to start and finish a full playthrough on Survivalist. Send a message on here or to my gamertag (not the one on here): "prisoner no 34"

• 5 months later...
Hi guys looking to get the coop achievements for the online. Dusted this off again and was horrified to find I needed collectables for the online sections too. Message me if interested . GT is: xJuggernautmanx

I need some co-op achievements too. GT: Ace MSR

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a co-op partner to play with to do a collectible run through. I was about to finally start this game and my first play through would be my collectible, but it's come to my attention I have to do it in co-op -.-

My gamer tag is Dombine. I'm UK based and have a mic.

EDIT: I'm now at the first co-op mission in Chapter 4 and would like someone to help me do it, just to drop in, let me get the collectibles and possibly the co-op achievements we can get then drop out once the side mission is done. Whom who helps me I would like it if you would jump in once I get to the other co-op side missions to help out (14/04/2016).

Edited by Dombine

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

It's January 2019, and I need a co-op partner for this game, to finish to co-op and collectible achievements...

I will Edit this post, if I have completed them, but until then, please assume that I still need a co-op partner, whether its 2 days from now, 2 weeks, 2 months or 2 years.

Thanks in advance.

Shoot me a message

Gamertag: euj0

EDIT: Completed 01/09/19

Edited by jinu
Got the remaining achievements

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...