Spartan-Ops problems

Jet1337

This game's issues never cease or cease to amaze me. I load up Halo 4, ready to play Episode 3, and to my surprise, it's not there. Not only is it not there, but I can't access Season 1 content.

Even though I have the 2nd disc installed, it's not letting me access Season 1. So I choose to download it from the marketplace. The progress bar goes from 1% to 5% and then back to 0% and it repeats like that.

So I delete it from my hard drive and try to re-install it. Guess what? It fails to install now.

What the fuck is going on with this stupid game?

Wow, microsoft products are absolute shit. My 120GB hard drive, which is barely 2-years-old, has died on me. Now I'm forced to use my 13.9GB hard drive ( 20GB as advertised ), which is my original hard drive since 2005.

All the more reason why I'm switcing over to pc next year.

Start now. Save everyone here a headache.

Yeah stop creating threads for something so trivial as episode 3 not turning up as planned.

Todays society needs to learn a little patience. 343i have made gaming on Mondays interesting by adding new playlists, challenges and spartan ops. Just hang fire, servers seems a bit poor right now I'm sure it'll be fixed ASAP.

Yeah stop creating threads for something so trivial as episode 3 not turning up as planned.

Todays society needs to learn a little patience. 343i have made gaming on Mondays interesting by adding new playlists, challenges and spartan ops. Just hang fire, servers seems a bit poor right now I'm sure it'll be fixed ASAP.

I don't get where people are saying the servers are shit. I'm playing online just fine.

Understatement of the decade. I have not gone apeshit over DLC on it's release date b/c if anyone was observant, almost 90% of ANYTHING released on it's scheduled day encounters many glitches and problems.

Games released for the current "Gen" are designed to give the player well over a few weeks worth of game time. If you're obviously so over-anxious for the EXTRA content released later, it's your own fault for burning through the game so fast. I'm actually happier now knowing that my day job prevents me from playing so much. I'd be robbing myself of many experiences that are better off Paced/Spaced Out and furthermore, I tend to have stuff leftover when said DLC drops.

Not to mention, the OP clearly posts all over the place. There is already a thread dedicated to the missing SpOps as well as a Bitching thread. No, he just feels the need to flood the forum with useless repetitive jargon.

Obvious troll is obvious.