Awesomenauts friend thread

Misterpoo

Obviously this game is alot better when your whole team can coordinate. I have a few friends who have it, but I could benefit from some more. Anyone down to play send me a request. Gamertag: Misterpoo. Just put a msg in there letting me know who you are. Thanks

I'm available to play today and most of the time until June (school just let out). I want to break from achievement hunting for a bit to play this. I don't really use a mic, but I'm fully competent and won't AFK in a match for 10 minutes.

Add gamertag Auburok with a message letting me know you're from this site and that you want to play Awesomenauts, and we'll smash stuff.

Always smart to buy a multiplayer only game when you hate playing online...

I write reviews on my spare time and I got a code for the game free. Thought I'd give it a try. I imagine the multiplayer in this might be slighty more fun to me then games such as gears.

So I'll rephrase my statement. I am looking for help for any and all achievements that require them. I have 3 controllers to boost if anyone wants to go that way.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for friends to play this game. I would like some help to get Let our powers combine! achievement, but I'm up to play for fun afterward.

I have a mic, but I don't talk much and English isn't my native language so please bear with my accent :p. Send me a friend invite if you want to play.

GT-EvilDymlos

Let me state right up front that I'm not very skilled. I do really enjoy the game though and I'd like to get better and try to develop some strategy, given the opportunity to play with a team. GT is Chief Fuglyhead if anyone has a high threshold for noob related pain.

I'm really enjoying this game but NO ONE on my friends list has it but me. Looking to add some people to play with, but I also need the Two Multiplayer achievements (Play with Friends in Party and Win with 3 People on 1 Box) So I'd also love to get them out of the way so I can just focus on enjoying this game instead of the achievements.

Add me - GT - Chazzi27

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for someone to do the 3 player split screen achievement as well as the friend invite one. I have three controllers, so if someone happens to have three controllers maybe we can knock out both achievements? shoot me a message if interested in either achievement.

Gamertag: Avatar Ignis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...