Ultimate Player Guide

o0 Versatile 0o

Okay .... I've been looking around and seen alot of people asking about the Ultimate Player achievement so i thought i'd make a quick mini guide with useful tips to help get you the achievement as quickly as possible.

IMPORTANT TIP:

DO NOT USE A SECOND CONTROLLER AS THIS WILL CAUSE YOUR MATCH TO BE INVALID.

COACH MODE: TIP FOR WINNING WHILE USING THIS IS TO SCORE 3 GOALS FIRST....SO YOU DONT LOSE IF U LEAVE UR COMPUTER

Okay so you need to play 500 games and score 1000 goals and win all the League's and Cups......You should be halfway there already if you have beaten all the teams including the team you play as. you should do this before attempting the Ultimate Player so you don't get mixed up.

1. First things first is to start a new Masters league and your going to have to play through the D2 League and D2 Cup placing 1st in both of them.

If you want the achievement fast i advise you to pick a good team e.g Manchester United and set the match time to 5 Minutes and Disable Quitting , this can be selected as you create a new Masters League which makes it so that when you quit out the other team wins 3-0.

2. Okay so in D2 play enough games in the league to make sure you are guaranteed 1st place and then you can quit out the rest to save you time.

3. You should now be in D1 and the most important thing is to win D1 Cup and come 3rd in the league, this will allow you to compete in the European Championship

This is the tricky part you need to make duplicate saves of your game when the time is right so it will take days off extra playing that you dont need to do.

4. Right so quit the first few games in D1 to save you some time.......and Win the D1 cup and when you reach 6th place in the league make a another save of your game, so you can win the D1 league then go back to your previous save and finish 3rd in the league, when you finish 3rd in the league, the next season you will be entered into the European Championship

5. Now make another save, as you need to win the European Championship and come 3rd....finishing 3rd allows you to be entered into the European Masters Cup which you need to win.

After you have won all these, thats the hard part over.

All you need to do now is win all the Leagues in League Mode and all the Cups in Cup Mode, Pretty straight forward right?, you should now be close to 500 games and a 1000 goals.....you can now use Exhibition Mode to finish your games.

Alright guys hope this helps, and yes i know this is really complicated but i can tell you from experience this will save you up to 8 hours playing time

Add my tag if you need anymore assistance or need anything clearing up.

Edited by o0 Versatile 0o

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this. It's ridiculous though. I've never finished in the Uefa Cup spots in the league so i've never won it (even though i've won the CL equivalent loads of times).

I didn't buy this game for achievements, but i must've played about 1500 games and i still don't have this, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice guide mate, came in useful for me defo.. only thing is is that i tried it once by quitting games at the start and i found at the end i quit too many. So what i did in my second attempt was to play first, secure first place then quit any remaining games at the end of the season :)

Just thought i'd mention it to anyone else wanting to use this guide and find they don't know how many games to quit at the beginning.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok so im going for this achievements onlyh need this and dominated international teams but that will come whilst doing this. but just 1 quetion

when i play in the leagues english, spanish , italian etc, i have turned cup matches off on some of them. do i have to win these cups also or does it not matter.

please just say yes i have to win the cups in the individual leagues or no it doesnt matter

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
5. Now make another save, as you need to win the European Championship and come 3rd

Great guide this. but step 5 coud be clearer. I thought you meant "win the championship and come 3rd IN THE LEAGUE!" My bad.

Edited by assassinandrews
Clarify previous misunderstanding

• 2 months later...

ive been playing through the leagues with my friend on the second controller and i noticed that it doesnt make matches invalid if your on the same team only if your on opposing team. can anyone confirm this? im pretty sure cus me and my friend have played nearly all of the spanish league games(4 left to go) and i only have 8 invalid games.

• 10 months later...