Spell Locations

kantizuni

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you ride the spirit lifts in the Crimson Forest? Mine, or what I believe to be the lifts, are just brown tablets and I can't interract with them. I'm sure I just missed something earlier. Also, where and what is the music mini-game in Numara? I have Score2. Any help would be great. If you can't tell, I'm going after Spirit magic.

Zephyrus - Uhra - Residential Area - Invisible Chest. Little dip on the southern edge of the playground area.

I've went all over that entire area for about 15 minutes and I can't find it. Could anyone give a better description please, because I have no idea what little dip you're describing? thank you

When you go into the playground, go all the way to the right-hand side, and you should find it. If you go there, and look at your map, you'll see a "little dip" on the map. It's the only protruding section in that part of the map if I remember right.

Now, in addition to that.. if you looked for 15 minutes and you can't find it... do you have the glasses which let you see invisible chests? If not, then you will not be able to see it.

Naw, you can always obtain it. It's found at the crash site, right before the entrance to the Burning Cave. So yeah, you can go back and get it if you want, but you'll have to venture back and forth through that frustrating cave again. :(

ok i've missed the shieldus and bara spell but does that mean when i start the game again because you get the new game PLUS+ option will i be able to just grab these 2 spells to get the achievement or will i have to find all of them again?

Refresh - Crimson Forest - Near Swamp - Ride spirit lift and break the block.

which lift exactly? do you mean the little circles because they don't do anything for me, do i need to activate them as there's a lot of areas on the map i can't get to (if so, how)

the only lift i can use is the one that takes you back to where you save mack when he was possesed underground.

When you come up off the lift after saving Mack, the spirit that possessed him gives the residual power of Spirit Magic to Mack. This makes the pedestal near the elevator glow vividly. Press it, and it will activate all the circular lifts in the forest. :)

When you come up off the lift after saving Mack, the spirit that possessed him gives the residual power of Spirit Magic to Mack. This makes the pedestal near the elevator glow vividly. Press it, and it will activate all the circular lifts in the forest. :)

see, something as simple as pressing the pedastal :p

thanks for the quick answer!

Level 5:

Shieldus & Barricadus - Purchased from either Damiroh's Grab Bag (Experimental Staff) or Kessle's Tool Shop (Gohtza - Middle Town). Attention: These two spells must be purchased at one of these two points, when you arrive there, or they will be lost forever and you will NOT get the spells achievement.

Quick question: Can someone let me know how much they cost when you get to the respective stores? Just to make sure, I'd like to have enough dinero when I show up. ;)