The Official Halo: CE Anniversary Bitching Thread

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'ma bitch about these topics popping up earlier and earlier in every new game forum because people want their name stickied at the top of it.

ಠ_ಠ

/cynicism

My compaint is the terminals and skulls. I understand why they are there but that alone ruined the "classic" touch. They needed a classic and remix mode. However that sounds dumb so howsabout no skulls and no terminals.

FYI, the skulls and terminals don't appear at all in the classic view. If you're looking at one while on the updated graphics and switch over, it literally disappears.

Edited by Veedrock

My compaint is the terminals and skulls. I understand why they are there but that alone ruined the "classic" touch. They needed a classic and remix mode. However that sounds dumb so howsabout no skulls and no terminals.

But that bothers me 2% sooooooo THIS GAME IS GONNA ROCK!

Well technically they have Classic and Remix mode. When you play in classic Halo mode, the skulls, their effects, and the terminals become inactive. It is 100% original Halo. The only issue is you won't be able to get 100% achievement completion, but than the addition of achievements eliminates the concept of being 100% classic. :p

Wait, so lets say you have some skull on say famine or cloud when you go to classic mode these will become inactive?

I'm not absolutely 100% sure about this, but I'm pretty sure I read that was the case. If you have skulls and you switch to classic, the effects should become disabled until you switch back over.

someones jelly

So is this you just admitting that he was right and you only made this thread so you could see your username attached to a sticky thread that took absolutely no effort to do? Cause getting some sort of satisfaction out of something that takes no effort is something only weird people who post "first" on YouTube videos do.

So is this you just admitting that he was right and you only made this thread so you could see your username attached to a sticky thread that took absolutely no effort to do? Cause getting some sort of satisfaction out of something that takes no effort is something only weird people who post "first" on YouTube videos do.

Hey. We're on a website where people get extreme satisfaction from achievements that are, in the ultimate ruling of life, utterly useless beyond bragging rights. If that's his idea of bragging rights than I don't see any harm with it. This thread was gonna happen eventually anyway (as will a Achievement Guide Thread and an achievement trading thread.)

^^ this, plus

he was making a joke posting it, I was making a joke calling him jelly, so maybe you should back up and stop taking the internet so seriously.

he was making a joke posting it, I was making a joke calling him jelly, so maybe you should back up and stop taking the internet so seriously.

Whether he was making a joke or not, the fact still remains that what he said and what I said is true. If having your name at the top of the forum gets you off, I don't think you're in any place to tell someone else to stop taking the internet seriously.

But hey man, you do whatever makes you happy, I'm just trying to help you. You should definitely look into posting "first" on some YouTube videos, too.

Edited by Ty-Rex

Whether he was making a joke or not, the fact still remains that what he said and what I said is true. If having your name at the top of the forum gets you off, I don't think you're in any place to tell someone else to stop taking the internet seriously.

But hey man, you do whatever makes you happy, I'm just trying to help you. You should definitely look into posting "first" on some YouTube videos, too.

How did you take a post with the use of the word jelly in that context and turn it into a serious argument? I think you are the one who is jelly.

OT I have no bitches/bitchings about this game because it seems perfect to me!

memes

Cool stuff. Make sure you block me.

How did you take a post with the use of the word jelly in that context and turn it into a serious argument? I think you are the one who is jelly.

There is no argument. Just me attempting to tell a guy something and him just posting memes back.

Edited by Ty-Rex

^^^^ ALL OF THE ABOVE

This is what happens when you create a bitching thread before the game is released, people have nothing game related to bitch about so they turn on each other!!!

Apart from the mulitplayer part of the game, i can't really see what you would bitch about, this is the game that started it all, if there was something to bitch about, we would have done it 10 years ago.

I'm not impressed by the Kinect exclusive analysis feature. I really don't care why they did that because it's total BS, until Kinect ships with every console having Kinect exclusive features in a normal game is nothing but an underhanded attempt at a cash-grab.

At the very least the game should automatically detect things and analyze them.

why is there even a "classic mode", isn't there already a classic version of halo on the marketplace?

Seriously? You can have a game that puts two games in one and you're asking why? How about so people don't have to buy Anniversary AND the original to play both?